• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

LTK Lambasts FAP for Dodging in Addressing TFR & Takes Short Cut Through FTrashisatio

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Re: LTK Lambasts FAP for Dodging in Addressing TFR & Takes Short Cut Through FTrashis

LTK is simply talking cock. This phenomenon of low fertile affects all industrialised countries.

Yet another astute observation from you. Your presence is indeed an honor. I wish there were more of you.

DuYunQi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: LTK Lambasts FAP for Dodging in Addressing TFR & Takes Short Cut Through FTrashis

Ki-siao (I shall refer Kinana as such from now on.. as he/she/it spews tons of nonsense)
just makes references to other countries that takes in immigrants without looking at ALL the other factors.

Are other countries as small as Singapore?
Do other countries lack natural resources as Singapore?
We are looking at land reclaimation AGAIN!! Do other countries that bring in tons of immigrants lack land, water, and other natural resources?

Above are just the tip of the other factors that ki-siao did not include.. he/she/it is doing the same thing as pappies..
tell you just one fact, but covers the rest of the other truths to try to hoodwink you that their explanation is indeed the only thing you need to look at.

Well, this shows how dumb ki-siao, and his/her/it's maters have become.. they fail to realize that mre Singaporeans now are better educated than who they "fooled" over 10 years ago (or more).

But this is not a bad thing, cos it's like entertainment for me to see them showing all their weak spots.. and also for the rest to point out for their fellow Singaproeans to really assess and critic over.