• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Long range Security Camera 1000 ft wireless and one charged last 12-month battery life

nirvarq

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
With motion detection, heat sensor and if you add battle drones don't need BBFA (Bui bui fat ass) guards becomes obsolete ?

1603931033899.png

Last edited:

JakeWade

Alfrescian
Loyal
Your post is from about three years ago, but the topic of long-range security cameras with advanced features is still quite relevant. Motion detection and heat sensors are valuable additions to such cameras, enhancing their effectiveness.
Regarding the idea of using battle drones, it's a futuristic concept that could potentially add an extra layer of security.
For those interested in exploring the latest advancements in security cameras, they can check out Chinese security camera manufacturer. They specialize in high-quality security solutions.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 178254

I need something like that too. By the way, how good is wyze labs customer service? I'm currently exploring options myself, and it's reassuring to know there are reliable solutions out there. If anyone has come across a specific brand or model that fits the bill, I'd love to hear your recommendations.

Last edited by a moderator: