• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

LOL this is so high

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
IMG_5716.jpeg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dearest, I'm sure this will come in very handy for your hymen chemotherapy.
You Jeremy Quek prostitute and son of Cantonese prostitute are so shamelessly deceiving twist from serous cancer to hymen therapy so that can lessen your crimes of persecuting me causing me stress and cancer and can tell your god that you are a good man when you are a bad dog. Pui!
CA492B2D-89F7-486B-8A3C-3700BA757514.png

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tell lies pull people down is their proud dog way to win 手下败将贱人贱狗就是这样
What’s the point of being positive when the environment is filled with deceiving bad dogs sons of prostitutes accusing you one? You are good only attract shit. You need to be their loser deceiving kind to live a peaceful good life if not I fucking clean woman also can smear until black like their own cheap sell nude sell cb kind.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good people like me go high by our own capabilities and not like deceiving cantonese hakka bully dogs @ginmother @empathizerofeatshitndie @sbfuncle @musclepower @iamnobody @Balls2U etc go high by pulling good people down. Smearing a virgin as slut whore mistress with their Cantonese hakka sons of slut whore mistress pride. Pui!
Pull down people to win using deceiving words then point your dirty finger at me self declared Hakka dog son of prostitute @empathizerofeatshitndie 做人能有有多贱?Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good people like me go high by our own capabilities and not like deceiving cantonese hakka bully dogs @ginmother @empathizerofeatshitndie @sbfuncle @musclepower @iamnobody @Balls2U etc go high by pulling good people down. Smearing a virgin as slut whore mistress with their Cantonese hakka sons of slut whore mistress pride. Pui!
Sia suay deceiving vicious Cantonese Hakka dogs bullying hokkien woman Knnbccb deceiving cantonese hakka bully dogs sons of prostitutes accusing me one @ginmother @empathizerofeatshitndie @sbfuncle @musclepower @iamnobody @Balls2U etc

lostvirgin

Alfrescian
Loyal
@ginfreely deary, nowadays a lot of doctors from India, if they see your busuk punani do you think they will 4 finger and fist it vigorously with both hands?