• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Lim Wee Kiaks of Singapore

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
(wwabbit, pl check for accuracy)

A very passionate individual about his party and his politics, I wonder how many Dr Lim Wee Kiaks we have in the PAP and the establishment. Unlike the average politician, people like Dr Lim tend to be overzealous and more akin to followers of City Harvest where Rev Kong could do no wrong.

Not a scholar, neither one who was parachuted into the party, he has been active in grassroot activties for nearly a decade before he was picked by the party in 2006 to stand as an MP. One would have thought that soneone with years of grassroots work would have better understanding of the ground and could have sensed the tectonic shift in ground sentiments where indigenous Singaporeans are concerned. Yet his speech in parliament on the white paper was completely off the mark.

This is the same man who made the bizarre comments about the ministerial salaries where he felt that the Minister of Information who earns half a million cannot handle a media CEO who draws millions. Can you imagine Obama, David Cameron and the rest of world leaders struggling to handle media CEOs as they all earn mich less. Mind you he is a medical doctor.

We are not talking about alternate and competing views. We are talking about things that don't resonate with most sane people.

Here is a quote.

“The feedback I received from my friends was that the alternative plans would kill the economy and this is euthanasia for Singapore. Between suicide for PAP versus euthanasia for the country… my choice is clear, I support the White Paper.”

Note the attachment to the economy. By the near end of the debate, most people following the debate knew the issue was not about the economy but about the people and the future of Singaporeans especially after the word "core" surfaced.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
bro,

between suicide and eunthansia both don't go well either.

Here is a quote.

“The feedback I received from my friends was that the alternative plans would kill the economy and this is euthanasia for Singapore. Between suicide for PAP versus euthanasia for the country… my choice is clear, I support the White Paper.”

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
I feel the same. Both very gloomy choices. There has got to be a better way. We need to break this down to the lowest level and examine the foundations.

The general sense is that the white paper was poorly done and did not reflect a vision that was encouraging let alone convincing or desirable. Yet it was passed. Why? Except for the Lim Wee Kiaks, the rest in the PAP were very much guarded with their comments.

bro,

Here is a quote.

Leepotism

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
bro,

Here is a quote.

So he's telling us that he prefers suicide for PAP. Let all these scums kill themselves but the country will not die.

cunnilaubu

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
What are the attributes of a ball-licker? This is it!
His speech/comment has only one objective, ie to please his master.

HorGauGan

Alfrescian
Loyal
lim wee kiak is a medical doctor. there r several medical doctors in the white doggies camp. but why certain dogs like vivian is able to becum minister while weekiak is unable to????

wat's the yardstick of minister caliber????? :eek: mus be related by blood????

y chan chun sing always touted as prime minister??????

Last edited:

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
lim wee kiak is a medical doctor. there r several medical doctors in the white doggies camp. but why certain dogs like vivian is able to becum minister while weekiak is unable to????

wat's the yardstick of minister caliber????? :eek: mus be related by blood????

y chan chun sing always touted as prime minister??????

One category exposes his weakness unprovoked . This kind is non-ministerial material. The other kind normally keeps very quiet unless forced under duress to expose himself. This type can qualify as a minister but only as a PAP minister. He needs to be parachuted in via a GRC.

HorGauGan

Alfrescian
Loyal
One category exposes his weakness unprovoked . This kind is non-ministerial material. The other kind normally keeps very quiet unless forced under duress to expose himself. This type can qualify as a minister but only as a PAP minister. He needs to be parachuted in via a GRC.

chey...i thot mus the male pap doggies mus help top doggie lee hsien loong to satisfy HO CHING then can be ministerial material.. WAHAHAHAHAH :biggrin:

andyfisher

Alfrescian
Loyal
I know a few like this wicked wee.

They have an almost religious fervour when talking about the pap. To them harry is like the second coming.

Sad to say, most of them are urines who have done very well in life, either by hard work or sheer luck, and invariably they are almost to a man members of some new age church like chc and their wives are either tai tais or housewives with two maids and usually are as unpleasant looking as a urine mei mei with full smelly armpit hair

They believe in the prosperity gospel and feel that since they made it in life, everyone else can and those who did not are losers who deserve their station in life.

They are dismissive of the less fortunates and only reveal their racist and discriminatory feelings twds the minorities at unguarded moments.

The pap can do no wrong and they have a myopic view of society. To them, pinky's farts probably smells like myrrh.

People like wicked wee and his ilk cannot be in higher posts as then, compassion and empathy will surely be destroyed.

kukubird58

Alfrescian
Loyal
scroobal said:
hahaha...cny and my idol started to shit....
despite being always caught wrong on facts many times, he has the cheek to be sarcastic...
really have a thick hide!!!!!

Last edited:

lockeliberal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear Scroobal,

Ever wondered how institutions composed of the most able and smartest men on the face of the planet fail ? The failure of investment banks., the near death experience of IBM, and other famous corporate giants , that classic book , " The anatomy of military failure" which is apparently recommended reading on all staff officers reading list, and yet we end up with people like " Lim Wee Kiak " and " " Dr Koh. "

I believe strongly that the "strategy" of LKY has become "doctrine" for the PAP somewhat according to the "humane vitiate" has become non negotiable for the Catholic Church. If there is a culture of life doctrine for the Catholic Church, there is a similar culture of "economic growth " within the PAP which has become non negotiable dogma.

It is a doctrine, based on the principle , that bottom line figures of economic growth, creates and sustains the "divine" mandate of the PAP to rule and to social engineer.

Buy into the doctrine hard enough, be part of the church structure espousing the doctrine long enough, and the flaws of the doctrine are justified away, explained away not by fools buy by the smartest of men. I am not talking of the pro PAP idiots, the facebook and the internet PAP brigade, the loyal cannon fodder Jason Chuas, I am not talking of those who have gamed and gained from the system but have not developed a social conscience but justify to themselves that if they can do it , then some poor Singaporean today can do it as well,

I speak of PSs who candily in private ask if their own rags to successes stories can be repeated today but refuse to questions why they are even asking it today, I speak of defeated ministers who in private when asked about gerry mandering and grcs admit that it was a political necessity to stay in power

I see a Prime Minister so caught up in defending the "doctrine" that he is afraid of putting it aside, I see PAP leaders so caught up in defending the doctrine that they still defend it when all the flaws are know. Here I speak of " Let them all come in" Mah.

What is worse is while that doctrine is inviolable, they have not been able to "innovate" to find ways of increasing productivity or generating economic growth without the easy solution of increasing population.

How did we go from twenty years from leaders like LKY and Richard Hsu who built infrastructure in advance of demand , to now leaders who fill demand to the brim and then build the infrastructure.

Perhaps at the end of the day its how , LKY in creating a church and a doctrine, in selecting the smartest of men who would not question that church and doctrine ended up with only one solution for the ills of Singapore.

Locke

A very passionate individual about his party and his politics, I wonder how many Dr Lim Wee Kiaks we have in the PAP and the establishment. Unlike the average politician, people like Dr Lim tend to be overzealous and more akin to followers of City Harvest where Rev Kong could do no wrong.

Not a scholar, neither one who was parachuted into the party, he has been active in grassroot activties for nearly a decade before he was picked by the party in 2006 to stand as an MP. One would have thought that soneone with years of grassroots work would have better understanding of the ground and could have sensed the tectonic shift in ground sentiments where indigenous Singaporeans are concerned. Yet his speech in parliament on the white paper was completely off the mark.

This is the same man who made the bizarre comments about the ministerial salaries where he felt that the Minister of Information who earns half a million cannot handle a media CEO who draws millions. Can you imagine Obama, David Cameron and the rest of world leaders struggling to handle media CEOs as they all earn mich less. Mind you he is a medical doctor.

We are not talking about alternate and competing views. We are talking about things that don't resonate with most sane people.

Here is a quote.

Note the attachment to the economy. By the near end of the debate, most people following the debate knew the issue was not about the economy but about the people and the future of Singaporeans especially after the word "core" surfaced.

mojoe

Alfrescian
Loyal
it is political patronage, inbreeding and group think; you produce albinos who think like you, act like you and try to behave like you; eventually it is you don't bite the hand that feeds you hence the number of SAF albinos in office

Last edited:

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
Somebody ought to compile a little red book on the Quotable Quotes of PAP MPs and let it fly during the run up to the GE2016. Voters ought to be reminded of how wise and krever our PAP MPs are.

During the post-separation era, the PAP govt used to run a daily called What Others Say, and was a tabloid aimed at the UMNO politicians on the other side. There's nothing like vindictiveness to bring out a man's real character. It continued for two years maybe more I say.

andyfisher

Alfrescian
Loyal
A very lockean analysis although i fear spore is going onto a very hobbesian course which left unchecked will be disastrous.

esp wen the leviathan is a clown.

Dear Scroobal,

Ever wondered how institutions composed of the most able and smartest men on the face of the planet fail ? The failure of investment banks., the near death experience of IBM, and other famous corporate giants , that classic book , " The anatomy of military failure" which is apparently recommended reading on all staff officers reading list, and yet we end up with people like " Lim Wee Kiak " and " " Dr Koh. "

I believe strongly that the "strategy" of LKY has become "doctrine" for the PAP somewhat according to the "humane vitiate" has become non negotiable for the Catholic Church. If there is a culture of life doctrine for the Catholic Church, there is a similar culture of "economic growth " within the PAP which has become non negotiable dogma.
Locke