• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

LHL sons - potential PAP candidates?

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
It would be of netizens' interest to keep track and watch these people before PAP publish their grand entrance into political arena.

It maybe interesting to track down their past record to assess their natural leadership quality and potential for PAP candidates.

LKY did not come from military training leadership background so have to discount their SAF leadership training which is only to groom solider but not for politic.

The future ministers of Singapore do not need military personals. What is in the defence industry stays in the defence industry.

cunnilaubu

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
If he has any sense, he should keep them away from politics, better still, stay away from Sinkingpore.
The repercussions when PAP finally loses power would be devastating to sonny.

watchman8

Alfrescian
Loyal
If he has any sense, he should keep them away from politics, better still, stay away from Sinkingpore.
The repercussions when PAP finally loses power would be devastating to sonny.
If LHL has any sense, he would not have cleared the population toilet paper.

His PAP dogs are probably advising him that this is a great idea and there will be widespread support amongst sinkies to see a continuation of leegime to third generation.

andyfisher

Alfrescian
Loyal
steffy: if pinky and harry really wanted to extend their nepotism, their descendants can become generals probably in less years than it took the pinky :biggrin:

There should be a ban on princelings getting into politics, let others get the riches for once.

And let the princelings enjoy the riches 'earned' by their fathers.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
steffy: if pinky and harry really wanted to extend their nepotism, their descendants can become generals probably in less years than it took the pinky :biggrin:

There should be a ban on princelings getting into politics, let others get the riches for once.

And let the princelings enjoy the riches 'earned' by their fathers.

I beg to disagree. None of them are indicative of LHL type. Especially not those from LHY's side. Li Shengwu definitely not.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
LHL & Ho Jinx could be jailed in 2017 after the findings of the judicial inquiry is released.

2016 will mark the end of the PAP.

andyfisher

Alfrescian
Loyal
i dont know their names and i dont see a reason why I need to know.

I dontk now what type you mean lhl is, he got so many types and most of it is not flattering at all.

let them find their own way like average sporeans and not rely on papa and mama and the familee.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
i dont know their names and i dont see a reason why I need to know.

I dontk now what type you mean lhl is, he got so many types and most of it is not flattering at all.

let them find their own way like average sporeans and not rely on papa and mama and the familee.

You dont want to know their names fine, but defe those on LHY's side are a no politics.

andyfisher

Alfrescian
Loyal
I thot you supposed to make babies now, how come you are up this hour? :smile:

Actually I dont care abt this nasty fuckers.

they have controlled us enough, lets move on and I hope they dont meddle in the cuntry anymore.

You dont want to know their names fine, but defe those on LHY's side are a no politics.