• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

LG: How Western Pressure On Israel Led To The Brutal Hamas Massacre

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://dailycaller.com/2023/10/23/louie-gohmert-gaza-strip-iran-oslo-accords/

You have heard about the barbaric attacks on Israel. You have heard about Israel’s response to the horrors of those attacks. You have heard purported Jewish protestors at the U.S. Capitol demanding a ceasefire now! You have heard reports that the U.S. provided Iran funds to make the attack possible. You have heard the defense that the United States did not “give” the money to Iran, but simply made it available for them to spend.

What you have not heard is how the radical Islamic jihadist group, Hamas, was ever in a position to make such a diabolical and sadistic attack on innocent civilians in Israel. Now you will.

As a result of the 1967 Six-Day War, Israel took control of what is referred to as the Gaza Strip. With Israeli military in place in Gaza and Israelis feeling safe enough to live in Gaza, Jewish residences increased as did greenhouses, manufacturing and other places of business, which actually provided jobs, food and provisions locally in Gaza. That included providing jobs for Palestinians there as well. Though tensions continued, the Israel military’s presence provided some stability as well as intelligence regarding potential threats emanating from the area.

With pressure from the Clinton administration, Israel agreed to the Oslo Accords in which the Palestinians did not give up anything significant with which they would comply. However, in trying to demonstrate good faith efforts at achieving peace, Israel on the other hand gave up some control within Gaza, agreed to the creation of the Palestinian Authority, and among other outcomes, the leader of the Palestine Liberation Organization, Yasser Arafat, was allowed to live and lead Fatah and the PLO from within Gaza. Many attribute the creation of Hamas to the alleged corruption of Arafat and the PLO in Gaza.

Under the banner of “No good deed goes unpunished,” while Israeli businesses provided economic benefit to Gaza, the increased Palestinian control brought increased tensions and violent threats to Israel’s safety.

In 2005, again Israel faced mounting pressure from its western allies to do something truly monumental and unilateral without getting anything significant in return. The idea was that if Israel took an extraordinary unilateral action to supposedly benefit Palestinians, the world would finally know for sure that Israel was fully committed to peace in the Middle East. That action was for the Israeli government to force all Jewish residents in Gaza to abandon their homes, their businesses, the huge greenhouses, the manufacturing and turn it all over to Palestinians for their total control. Israel gave full authority to the Palestinians in Gaza, which allowed for the strengthening of Hamas and the increasing of violence against Israel.

In their hatred for Jews, Palestinians destroyed the greenhouses and many of the businesses that could have been a great source of assistance to them. But their hatred for Israelis overcame good sense that would have taken over the businesses and gardens instead of destroying them. The unilateral gift to the Palestinians of complete Palestinian occupation and control of Gaza resulted in the ongoing rocket attacks into Israel that seek to terrorize, destroy and kill Israelis.

Had Israel never been pressured into unilaterally walking away from Gaza in order to show Israelis’ unequivocal commitment to peace, the horrors of the most recent attacks could not have happened without prior discernment by Israeli intelligence and certainly not on such a barbaric level.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Israel should return some of the land seized after the UN resolution, though you can't blame israel for seizing the land.
I think Gaza and the West Bank, only half the land is still occupied by palestinians. The rest have been seized for Jewish settlements. Jews settlers attack Palestinians and before Gaza incursion, already 100 were killed this year alone. Many many. More were beaten up.

Last edited:

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Remember Abraham said: “O my Lord! make this city one of peace and security: and preserve me and my sons from worshipping idols.

“O my Lord! they have indeed led astray many among mankind; He then who follows my (ways) is of me, and he that disobeys me,- but Thou art indeed Oft-forgiving, Most Merciful.

“O our Lord! I have made some of my offspring to dwell in a valley without cultivation, by Thy Sacred House; in order, O our Lord, that they may establish regular Prayer: so fill the hearts of some among men with love towards them, and feed them with fruits: so that they may give thanks.