• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

let me mark down.....PAP

knnb40

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am old and forgetful, allow me to mark down....

1) Wuhan Virus claiming mask is sufficient but no mask available at Watson, guardian, unity 3-days after posting with NTUC Fairprice CEO - Senior Minister of State for Health Lam Pin Min
2) the minister that push for PMD usage without thinking twice.

knnb40

Alfrescian
Loyal
3) Chan Chun Sing - Wuhan Virus Jan-30-2020 "The Ministry of Trade and Industry (MTI) has released 5 million masks to retailers in the past nine days, but the usage has been much higher than expected." As per my visit to Great World City Guardian and Watson still put up sign mask is out.
the retail outlets sold out all 5-million mask ? or the mask go somewhere else ?