• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Last year of YouTuber’s young wife and mother of two kids who had colon cancer stage III. Life is unfair.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Life is perfectly fair. She's WHITE and is therefore evil and deserves all the bad luck that befalls her.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Same old Sam Leong ....

On the contrary this is the new Sam Leong. The old version thought that Ang Mohs are the best!

Movements like BLM have educated me and revealed just how evil the white colonisers and their descendants are. It has realigned my reality.

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
On the contrary this is the new Sam Leong. The old version thought that Ang Mohs are the best!

Movements like BLM have educated me and revealed just how evil the white colonisers and their descendants are. It has realigned my reality.
Boss Sam no longer from Myanmar.

He is now black. But like they say, you cannot go back!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Life is perfectly fair. She's WHITE and is therefore evil and deserves all the bad luck that befalls her.
No she is USA Angmoh the best in medical science contribution to humanity. Look at stomach cancer with no progress in 3 decades without USA angmoh the best good participation and you know that’s the truth. China with so much incidence of stomach cancer can’t even be bothered to come up with a h pylori vaccine is sure a disgrace.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
No she is USA Angmoh the best in medical science contribution to humanity. Look at stomach cancer with no progress in 3 decades without USA angmoh the best good participation and you know that’s the truth. China with so much incidence of stomach cancer can’t even be bothered to come up with a h pylori vaccine is sure a disgrace.
And I just realised even Australia white also made huge contribution to humanity medical science. They are the ones that discovered h pylori in 1980s and get a Nobel prize for that.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
And I just realised even Australia white also made huge contribution to humanity medical science. They are the ones that discovered h pylori in 1980s and get a Nobel prize for that.
IMG_6643.jpeg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Where’s the non white when it comes to stomach cancer? Only know how to research on how to detect stomach cancer early. What’s the use when stage 1 already 65% survival only? Can non white go research on cure?

IMG_6650.jpeg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Where’s the non white when it comes to stomach cancer? Only know how to research on how to detect stomach cancer early. What’s the use when stage 1 already 65% survival only? Can non white go research on cure?

View attachment 194973
The incidence of stomach cancer is obviously lower in white than in non white. And yet not white didn’t do a thing to even discover the h pylori bacteria.