• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Lab researcher said AI made a liver cancer drug in 30 days instead of 10 years and it is effective drug that stopped the proliferation of cancer cells

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
And he said AI made medicine platform that even high school students used to develop cancer drugs.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Alamak I should have read this in March 2023 and not March 2024. Would be as smart as @eatshitndie and not just won’t sell my nvidia but all in!

IMG_7191.jpeg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Alamak I should have read this in March 2023 and not March 2024. Would be as smart as @eatshitndie and not just won’t sell my nvidia but all in!

View attachment 196440
But alas I was bogged down by Cantonese dogs sons of chickens @iamnobody @musclepower @Cottonmouth etc online and real life Malaysian sinkie Hongkie Cantonese dogs sons of chickens persecuting me with their public toilet descendant mouth and dirty hands hiding in rat hole using dirty tricks to chase me out of my home again and again and busy moving house Knnbccb Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
But alas I was bogged down by Cantonese dogs sons of chickens @iamnobody @musclepower @Cottonmouth etc online and real life Malaysian sinkie Hongkie Cantonese dogs sons of chickens persecuting me with their public toilet descendant mouth and dirty hands hiding in rat hole using dirty tricks to chase me out of my home again and again and busy moving house Knnbccb Pui!
But of course victim of crimes are supposed to be strong kind forgiving to dogs while they do evil with Malaysian sinkie Hongkie Cantonese dog pride. Criminals can be cruel but victim of their abuse have to be kind and open leg big big to prove to their satisfaction that I am no chicken if not Malaysian Cantonese dog son of chicken @musclepower feel entitled to open his Cantonese criminal bully mouth to abuse Gansiokbin hokkien virgin PHOENIX as chicken everywhere everyday Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
But of course victim of crimes are supposed to be strong kind forgiving to dogs while they do evil with Malaysian sinkie Hongkie Cantonese dog pride. Criminals can be cruel but victim of their abuse have to be kind and open leg big big to prove to their satisfaction that I am no chicken if not Malaysian Cantonese dog son of chicken @musclepower feel entitled to open his Cantonese criminal bully mouth to abuse Gansiokbin hokkien virgin PHOENIX as chicken everywhere everyday Pui!
And that’s an understatement should be victim of Cantonese dog abuse are expected to be EXTRA strong kind forgiving while self admitted criminal bully Cantonese dog @musclepower no need and can abuse me and then have joy and happiness enjoy life act innocent talk about travelling or ask you how to make money or what model of vacuum you bought to benefit from you after abusing you.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
And that’s an understatement should be victim of Cantonese dog abuse are expected to be EXTRA strong kind forgiving while self admitted criminal bully Cantonese dog @musclepower no need and can abuse me and then have joy and happiness enjoy life act innocent talk about travelling or ask you how to make money or what model of vacuum you bought to benefit from you after abusing you.
And then if victim of abuse not strong go jump to death is called you are weak lor while Cantonese dog son of chicken self admitted criminal bully get away with his crimes. The proud dog @musclepower just started another thread on exercise after abusing me. 贱不贱广东狗?