• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

knn...monday night drunk again..

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
cb.lor... got to go pick her up and bring her home. knn. monday night already drink like a fish. cb!

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
actually i always scold her "u fucking bitch always give me trouble" every time she drunk but somehow she never remember the next day... the alcohol must be killing her memory cells!

Willamshakespear

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks for sharing.

My salute to you. It seems that you care for her, enough to go pick her drunkard self, which is an act of care & concern for another, which is RARE in this World, let alone pragmatic Singapore. Some would had just ignored her & left her to her own devices, after all - she is not a blood kin to you. That you had done so is commendable. You are SAVING a life...

Some drink to forget, & in her case, as being a divorcee, with many heartbroken & heart rendering issues, such are only comprehensible, as NO mortal is perfect & we Humankind, including myself, have to make mistakes in order to acknowledge, correct & progress..

There may be underlying issues that she may had not yet READY or feel comfortable to reveal to you, perhaps wishing not to BURDEN you with her social problems. as you are not a Kin to her, & thus her means to unburden her mind thru drinking, which can be addictive if NOT taken in MODERATION as a wise Being taught us 2023 yrs ago...

If you truly care for her, despite the usual normal complains & inconveniences, take time to REACH out to her, to Share & Discuss about her inner feelings, find pragmatic solutions as we Humanity are NOT robots, but have emotions that make us who we are & what we can or will become.

Happiness is what EVERY Human desires, & it need not be in harmful forms to others & especially to oneself, but in many more healthy ways, such as sports, hobbies, etc...

Do it slowly, take your time, & have patience. A rejection today is NOT a rejection tomorrow or the next day, next week, next month, etc....if you truly care about her, to help another fellow Human Being, even if it does not mean she will be a companion of your life...Ultimately, she is a life....known to you... a chance to uplift another in this moment of time... She owes you nothing & you owe her nothing, but because of your concern, thus my salute...

Last edited:

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
Thanks for sharing.

My salute to you. It seems that you care for her, enough to go pick her drunkard self, which is an act of care & concern for another, which is RARE in this World, let alone pragmatic Singapore. Some would had just ignored her & left her to her own devices, after all - she is not a blood kin to you. That you had done so is commendable. You are SAVING a life...

Some drink to forget, & in her case, as being a divorcee, with many heartbroken & heart rendering issues, such are only comprehensible, as NO mortal is perfect & we Humankind, including myself, have to make mistakes in order to acknowledge, correct & progress..

There may be underlying issues that she may had not yet READY or feel comfortable to reveal to you, perhaps wishing not to BURDEN you with her social problems. as you are not a Kin to her, & thus her means to unburden her mind thru drinking, which can be addictive if NOT taken in MODERATION as a wise Being taught us 2023 yrs ago...

If you truly care for her, despite the usual normal complains & inconveniences, take time to REACH out to her, to Share & Discuss about her inner feelings, find pragmatic solutions as we Humanity are NOT robots, but have emotions that make us who we are & what we can or will become.

Happiness is what EVERY Human desires, & it need not be in harmful forms to others & especially to oneself, but in many more healthy ways, such as sports, hobbies, etc...

Do it slowly, take your time, & have patience. A rejection today is NOT a rejection tomorrow or the next day, next week, next month, etc....if you truly care about her, to help another fellow Human Being, even if it does not mean she will be a companion of your life...Ultimately, she is a life....known to you... a chance to uplift another in this moment of time... She owes you nothing & you owe her nothing, but because of your concern, thus my salute...

walaneh, pls don't be so serious leh. she is just being herself since her divorce. time will heal everything lah