• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

knn...got to work today

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
in office since 7.30am and still cannot go because stupid boss haven't reply to email. chowcheebye boss probably happy shopping ... pui pui pui :mad:

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
chee bye, finally replied at pm and asked me to make some changes to the slides..just done and now I am fucking off form this haunted office. knmbccb !!!! some more cannot claim OT pay cos not blue collar employee. cheechye cheebye chowcheebye :mad: :mad::mad::mad:

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
chee bye, finally replied at pm and asked me to make some changes to the slides..just done and now I am fucking off form this haunted office. knmbccb !!!! some more cannot claim OT pay cos not blue collar employee. cheechye cheebye chowcheebye :mad: :mad::mad::mad:

Bro, you got do NS before or not? This kind of shit is very normal for a fuck up organization. Time to look for alternatives.

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
make some changes to slides, can easily do from home lah.. still need to spend the whole day at the office meh ??... me think u got other motives lah !!! :geek:

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
make some changes to slides, can easily do from home lah.. still need to spend the whole day at the office meh ??... me think u got other motives lah !!! :geek:
cannot work from.work during weekends. the housemate of mine keep.disturbing me and ask stupid question lah

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
cannot work from.work during weekends. the housemate of mine keep.disturbing me and ask stupid question lah
wat questions ur housemate asking ??. oredi ask u to introduce her to all the uncles here, to help u...
oso me see on weekends, so many people take their think-pads to the library to work.. y u die due mus go back to office? :geek: