• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Kirstie Alley Dies

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
She's gone to the place where everybody knows her name.

Kirstie Alley dies aged 71 after secret health battle​

Cheers and Look Who’s Talking actress Kirstie Alley has died after a short, private health battle, her family has confirmed today.

Bella Fowler
@BellaFowler93

3 min read
December 6, 2022 - 3:23PM

American actor Kirstie Alley has passed away at the age of 71 after a battle with cancer. Her children released a statement on Twitter confirming her death.

Kirstie Alley’s final appearance before death

Kirstie Alley’s final appearance before death

‘I love you’: Travolta rocked by co-star’s death

‘I love you’: Travolta rocked by co-star’s death

https://www.news.com.au/entertainme...0/news-story/37ec55d023f80181ff9b5c32b684d291
Kirstie Alley’s children have confirmed the actress has died after a short battle with cancer.

Alley, 71, who starred in Cheers, Veronica’s Closet and a number of popular films in the 90s, has been remembered as an “incredible, fierce and loving mother” in a statement posted from her official Twitter account.

“She was surrounded by her closest family and fought with great strength, leaving us with a certainty of her never-ending joy of living and whatever adventures lie ahead. As iconic as she was on screen, she was an ever more amazing mother and grandmother,” her daughter Lillie Parker and son True wrote.

The siblings remembered their mother’s “zest and passion for life, her children, grandchildren and her many animals, not to mention her eternal joy of creating, were unparalleled and leave us inspired to live life to the fullest just as she did”.

They went on to thank the “incredible team of doctors and nurses” at the Moffitt Cancer Center.

“We thank you for your love and prayers and ask that you respect our privacy at this difficult time,” the statement concluded.

Alley’s close friend John Travolta, who she starred alongside in Look Who’s Talking, remembered the actress on social media following the news of her death.

“Kirstie was one of the most special relationships I’ve ever had. I love you Kirstie,” he shared alongside a snap of the late star.
“I know we will see each other again.”

Alley made what was to be her final appearance on social media on September 9, three months before her death, telling fans in a video message that she’d joined the celebrity platform Cameo.

“A bunch of you have been asking to do these greetings, and I always do what you ask me to,” Alley told her followers. “If you want something funny or something sincere … Whatever you need, I’ll do it.”

Tributes have begun to flow for the star on social media, with fans and friends remembering her impact on the entertainment industry.

In recent years, she had attracted headlines for her social media presence, facing backlash for supporting former US President Donald Trump.

Last year, the actress told Fox Nation’s Tucker Carlson Today she was “stupid” for publicly backing Trump on Twitter, revealing it led her to be “blackballed” in Hollywood.

“People go: ‘You’re so brave.’ I go: ‘No, I think I’m stupid.’ Because honestly … it is a real blackballing situation,” Alley said.

Alley first found fame in 1987 in her breakout role as Rebecca Howe on NBC’s Cheers.

In 1991, she earned a Golden Globe for best actress and an Emmy for outstanding lead actress for her role in the sitcom. In 1994, she received her second Emmy win for her portrayal of Sally Goodson in David’s Mother in 1994.

Alley was awarded a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame in 1995.

https://www.news.com.au/entertainme...1/news-story/70b56bd2dd1c3032ef2eae4b4a699f19

QMFCigbTD84didHalvCGJ14A6ZI8DsTEXnsBDh95LmQ.jpg

Last edited:

saynotomsm

Alfrescian
Loyal
Kirstie Alley Vowed To Expose Hollywood Elite Pedophile Ring Before She Died Suddenly