• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Kirsten Han's AMDK Hubby Kenna Fixed by PAP! Worked in SG without Valid Employment Pass!

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
The news agency later applied for an employment pass on behalf of Stuart but the application was rejected.
It then applied for a letter of consent, which would allow long-term visit pass holders who are spouses of a Singaporean or permanent resident to work here. This was later rejected.

Mr Johannus said: “(Stuart) agreed to the subsequent freelance offer, despite knowing that he was then on a long-term social visit pass, which prohibited him from engaging in any trade, vocation or profession without a valid work pass.”

He is not on a Dependant Pass. He is on a Long-Term Visit Pass.

I suspect Dependant Pass is only available to spouse of a person who himself or herself is a Work Pass holder. If spouse is a SG citizen, the correct procedure is to apply for LTVP.

Last edited:

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal

I suspect Dependant Pass is only available to spouse of a person who himself or herself is a Work Pass holder. If spouse is a SG citizen, the correct procedure is to apply for LTVP.
Since he is amdk n not those mail order brides etc...why could he not apply for PR earlier...pap like this sort of imports

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal

I think LTVP also can apply for a work pass subject to approval from MOM and ICA.

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think LTVP also can apply for a work pass subject to approval from MOM and ICA.

He need not apply for Work Pass. All he needs is a Letter of Consent, which he applied but was rejected.

Screenshot_1.jpg

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yeah usually LTVP application for a work pass is easily approved by the authorities. Of course MOM will reject if spouse applied for KTV jobs. And I find it funny that the authorities rejected his application since the post of an assistant producer is considered a professional position. Obviously the rejection was down to Kirsten being an irritating anti PAP critic.