• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Karma and retribution of a sinkie who become a low life prositute

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
sinkieslut.jpg

I use my cunt to earn lots of money and screw those sex - deprived sinkie shit to jail yeah!!!!

Let see what happen when this sinkie slut go after she die. To hell..

http://white-sun.com/journey_no_11.htm

Touring Ordure Pool in Hades

Yang Sheng: I really cannot tolerate the surroundings and atmosphere. Can I ask General for what offence these souls are sent here to be punished?

General: When these souls were human beings on Earth, they were:
1] Prostitutes and earned money by selling their bodies
2] Pimps who cheated girls and seduced them to become prostitutes

3] Smugglers and confidence tricksters
4] Those who used placenta of new born babies as tonic for health and rejuvenation
5] Swindlers and cheats
6] Womanizers
7] Bodyguards of, and gangsters
8] Defaulter tontine heads
9] Deliberate bankrupts
10] Bribery Officials
11] Unscrupulous building contractors

All these people when alive had dirty hearts, therefore when they are sent here to Hades, they have to smell and wobble in the excretion of this Pool. When these souls inhale and exhale, the dung and urine will be swallowed or breathed into the stomach. This well-deserved punishment is to repay for their sins on Earth. The mixture of dung and urine is like sticky m&d and the more one struggles the deeper one sinks.

Yang Sheng: It’s truly very pitiful. On Earth people mix hydrochloric acid into sewerage tanks to kill the offensive smell. To the rich they sprinkle essence and sweet-smelling liquids to kill bad smell; but when they earn dirty money like the smell of excretion and when they eventually die, their souls are sent here, they rightly deserve it.

JiGong: What you have just said is very correct, Yang Sheng. Nowadays, people dress very well, live in nice house, eat very well, but they obtain money very unrighteously. What they have done is like the smell of excretion. When alive they enjoyed and when they come here, they have to encounter the bad smell and filthy surroundings; just the very opposite of what they had been enjoying on Earth. It is like eating dung and urine to pass the day.

General: Do not sympathize with all these souls in the Pool. They are worms of excretion. I would advise human beings to be straightforward in their dealings and not to indulge in ill-gotten gains and wealth. If they do not heed my advice when they die their souls will surely be sent here.

Yang Sheng: When then can their souls be relieved from this kind of suffering?

General: It all depends on the gravity of their sins. The least punishment is for the skin and flesh to decompose after which the souls are sent to the Tribunal to stand trial.

Yang Sheng: Oh, it is quite true that Hades is terrible.

So i can tell that sinkie slut and sinkie low life pimp (worms of excretion) to go to hell and eat shit and urine.

Last edited:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Admin Note: I decided to send this thread to Religion folder as the title and content infringes the "No Religion Theme" rule set by Sam. There will be a more meaningful discussion at the folder where the religion fanatics gathers :biggrin:

Raiders

sinkie dumbfuck.. this is not a religious thread.. May i ask what religion did i orientated in this thread. This is just a cut and paste section of something i get from the net.

Admin note: please explain if this thread is considered religious.

keling is shit

Alfrescian
Loyal
sinkie dumbfuck.. this is not a religious thread.. May i ask what religion did i orientated in this thread. This is just a cut and paste section of something i get from the net.

Admin note: please explain if this thread is considered religious.

hey moron,

for once i am with u.

this thread shdnt be under religious folder. it shd be in ruuuuuubbbbbish heap.

mod do your job properly. thank u.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Admin Note: I decided to send this thread to Religion folder as the title and content infringes the "No Religion Theme" rule set by Sam. There will be a more meaningful discussion at the folder where the religion fanatics gathers :biggrin:

Raiders

thankyou bro :wink:

always1600

Alfrescian
Loyal
Buddha Jesus's close friend, Mary Magdalene was a prostitute. Why used such a evil words tongued at her?
Amitahba!

fishbuff

Alfrescian
Loyal
Buddha Jesus's close friend, Mary Magdalene was a prostitute. Why used such a evil words tongued at her?
Amitahba!

eh.. Mary Magdalene is not a prostitute.. the only passage that mentioned about the unknown prostitute is in Luke 7:36-50 where she wept on jesus feet and pour perfume on his head.

The Philistine

Alfrescian
Loyal
Prostitutes are not necessarily sinful. If they give good fucks, they would have contributed more to society than the bloody politicians who fuck people's lives up.