• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Jurong West 505 hawker Center increased kopi~o kosong by 10% to $1.1

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Never went that far west in that area before, anything nice there? I've only been to the two Yuhua hawker centres, located on both sides of the Mayfair condo. :biggrin:

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
One coffe shop in Pandan Garden is charging $1.40 for coffe, more than many places in town with higher rentals.
This is daylight robbery PAP style

ChinaCommunistSG

Alfrescian
Loyal
kopi uncle jokingly told me that they have absolute rights to increase 10cent and it is very insignificant comparing with COE and water price

ChinaCommunistSG

Alfrescian
Loyal
kopi uncle told me that 10cent kopi price increase is nothing compared with government COE 100,000 and he doesn’t know why government officers always check and monitor his coffee price

ChinaCommunistSG

Alfrescian
Loyal
Never went that far west in that area before, anything nice there? I've only been to the two Yuhua hawker centres, located on both sides of the Mayfair condo. :biggrin:
I always go there to buy grocery. For example just now I bought parallel import coke. 1250ml coke sold at $1. Made in Malaysia coke. 真爽

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
One coffe shop in Pandan Garden is charging $1.40 for coffe, more than many places in town with higher rentals.
This is daylight robbery PAP style

Price is not everything. Watch out for diluted coffee, unfresh coffee, coffee not filtered properly, coffee with unusually little sugar and/or milk.

Many tricks up their sleeve, not just a price increase.

millim6868

Alfrescian
Loyal
The dog ,vivian already say sinkie want restaurant. Or hawker,lol,he hinting zo.all.sinkies no money eat at home,lol,still.60% blur,he is try to tell.u got money them eat out or else cook at home,lol,only elite can afford eat out,sinkies still Don understand wat he means

millim6868

Alfrescian
Loyal
If working pack overnight left overs then bring to work only 60% supported PAPigs can afford eat out n stay ridout rd cos 60% supported ,so to me as normal sinkies packed Yr lunch from leftover to work at least u can hv decent living ,lol,I.am doing that,tks to 60% sinkies,obey Yr masters so they cam live in big spaces n enjoy high pay,n their kids can spend a few K in one shopping from their Facebook,lol

millim6868

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just pack own food at home to work,let those hawker died with no businesses, lol,tot papigs mps enjoying restaurants n good life ,do these n let papugs mp suffer also,cb