• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Joke of the day: Seah Kian Peng makes a breakthrough discovery

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal

Seah Kian Peng discovers Kamala is 'alamak' spelt backwards, deletes 'not appropriate' post subsequently​

Seah has since removed the post.
Tan Xing Qi |
clock.png
August 24, 2021, 12:31 PM
skp.jpg

Events

Klook Comedy and Musical Events​

21 August 2021 - 19 December 2021

Member of Parliament Seah Kian Peng, who is also chief purveyor of all groceries that are fairly priced, discovered that the current U.S. Vice President's first name is actually alamak spelt backwards.

The CEO of NTUC FairPrice noted the discovery on Facebook yesterday evening (Aug. 23, 2021).
Screenshot-2021-08-23-at-10.15.54-PM.png

photo_2021-08-23_22-16-37-e1629728333744.jpg

But Seah has since removed the post.

Seah's response​

Seah explained to Mothership his reason for removing the post.
He posted the remark on his FB page last evening just before he went for his meet-the-people session (MPS).

He explained that midway through his MPS, a friend pinged him and upon reflection, he decided to remove the post.
Here's his response:

"Yes, I did post this on my FB page last evening just before I went for my MPS. Midway through my MPS, a friend ping me and as I reflected on it, I agree it was not appropriate and decided to take down the posting"

Seah said that while he is "not scheduled to meet with VP Kamala Harris during her short visit to Singapore", he hopes "there will be an opportunity for me to do so in the future".
Seah added,

"Singapore has had a long and strong relationship with the USA, China and many other countries. VP Kamala Harris’s visit to Singapore and making Singapore the first stop of her Asia tour reinforces this relationship between our two countries."

shiokalingam

Alfrescian
Loyal
His Discovery is akin to our Hokkien Community Major Discovery years ago of a conversation between PM Lee Hsien Loong and Opposite MP Chiam See Tong .

in the urban legend CST was seen urging LHL to " go in first " while CsT was told to " chiam si Tong " ...:F

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Could have called her a niggress, sheboon, shitskin etc. Don't worry, this is Sinkieland, no nigger votes to pander to, and no BLM thugs to start a riot.