• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Johor Hawker Retires After Winning RM3 Million Jackpot From Lottery Ticket

SBFNews

Alfrescian
Loyal
@Robert Half a happy story for you and best of luck for your Toto ventures, especially the $8m draw tonight!

Johor Hawker Retires After Winning RM3 Million Jackpot From Lottery Ticket
hype.my
BY RACHEL CHUAH
JULY 14, 2022
Source: Facebook/Big Sweep

Winning a lottery is a miracle for most people, mainly because it’s really rare.

However, has anyone ever wondered what they’d do if they won the lottery? Well, this person plans to retire!

This local hawker from Johor has been trying his luck for years. However, his persistence has finally paid off. He recently managed to nab the RM3 million jackpot! And the first thing he’s going to do is retire.

collage-6-1-1.jpg.webp
Source: Pinterest/Rawpixel

Local gambling company Big Sweep (大彩) announced their latest winner a few days ago. Apparently, a hawker from Johor hit the jackpot with his lottery number 7201305. He went to collect his prize money of RM3 million from the company’s office. Big Sweep shared that the hawker has often bought lottery tickets and likes playing number games.

Apparently, the hawker has been buying lottery tickets consistently, but for him, it’s simply habitual fun. Although, he did admit that he saw it as an opportunity to change the cards life has dealt him. He’s never been antsy about checking the numbers after buying the tickets. However, this time, the ticket seller urged him to do so via the app, and he got a very pleasant surprise. Not only did he manage to win the lottery, he landed the first prize!

The hawker shared that he has always hoped he would be the next winner and this was a dream come true. However, he doesn’t have any plans for the money yet.

His only real plan is to retire from his job. “Life won’t change because (I) won the lottery,” he reportedly said. “(My) daily life will be the same as before.

284503328_166171929211806_9134740688599010722_n-e1657786227512-1024x576.jpg.webp
Source: Instagram/@aliceong417222

Well, it certainly sounds like a dream come true! We’re certain this hawker will find other ways to occupy himself and wish him all the best on his retirement.

Source: China Press

Robert Half

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks bro strawberry for your well wishes :inlove:

Tonight I hope it’s will be a defining moment for all punters in the Sinkieland as all of us dream will come true in winning a share of the Group 1 prize.

Let us celebrate a happy occasion at Middle Road tomorrow :biggrin:

SBFNews

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks bro strawberry for your well wishes :inlove:

Tonight I hope it’s will be a defining moment for all punters in the Sinkieland as all of us dream will come true in winning a share of the Group 1 prize.

Let us celebrate a happy occasion at Middle Road tomorrow :biggrin:
Good luck. All the best. I siukang liao. No OT pay here. I go cook my dinner and after that watch TeBee, YouTube and Netflix. Wish you huat huat just.