• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Jesus 2nd coming change to October

Capano2121

Alfrescian
Loyal
CB christains thought the world only got jesus ...what judgmentday for the whole world . what about other religions ? that day will never come ..he predicted wrong still got the cheeks to defence his delusion ...this is what i call blind faith ...blind faith will make you crazy ..he is a living example ..

Ever thought about how crowded heaven is with all the billions of soul that has repented & believe in GOD for 2011 years! Wonder what kind of real estate they have up there, condos, bungalows or terrace houses or just dormitory! Must be crowded! Muslims also share the same peace of real estate with Christians up there too leh! Any Jihad? Anymore crusades?
Buddhism very green religion because they recycle the souls!
Chinese Taoism very clean because they will fry the souls & dispose of them according to their sins!
Hinduism also recycles but not much else is known!
What religion to chose? Christians & Muslims got Judgement Day leh, sibeh gantao leh! The last time i was judge i was fined a thousand for assault! No hell money to buy my way out if judgement day comes! How lah? Can check whether got financing bo? Or can i put my soul up as collateral?

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
"You better watch out
You better not cry
You better not pout
I'm telling you why
Jesus Christ is coming to town....."

:eek::eek::eek:

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Jesus younger brother was a Han Chinese Hakka. :biggrin:

Taiping.HongXiuquan.png

Hong Xiuquan (1 January 1814 – 1 June 1864), born Hong Renkun, style name Huoxiu (火秀), was a Hakka Chinese who led the Taiping Rebellion against the Qing Dynasty, establishing the Taiping Heavenly Kingdom over varying portions of southern China, with himself as the "Heavenly King" and self-proclaimed brother of Jesus Christ. ( Wikipedia )

lianbeng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
lianbeng wonders why suddenly all so excited about Judgment Day? just leave Jesus Christ alone if u dun believe Him lah - mean u also want to believe? :biggrin:

IR123

Alfrescian
Loyal
lianbeng wonders why suddenly all so excited about Judgment Day? just leave Jesus Christ alone if u dun believe Him lah - mean u also want to believe? :biggrin:

That is the common sense thing to do. If you don't believe in Jesus Christ, why are you so concerned about Judgment Day?

The earlier point about Jesus' self-proclaimed brother is interesting. It is truly a pity that the people led by that Hong guy died only knowing a man who self-proclaimed he was Jesus' brother and not Jesus himself. Did he speak with Mary and Joseph too? Talk about the childhood? Did Jesus really die? Is Jesus alive or is it just his spirit? Instead of these insights, he led them to war and death.

IR123

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ever thought about how crowded heaven is with all the billions of soul that has repented & believe in GOD for 2011 years! Wonder what kind of real estate they have up there, condos, bungalows or terrace houses or just dormitory! Must be crowded! Muslims also share the same peace of real estate with Christians up there too leh! Any Jihad? Anymore crusades?
Buddhism very green religion because they recycle the souls!
Chinese Taoism very clean because they will fry the souls & dispose of them according to their sins!
Hinduism also recycles but not much else is known!
What religion to chose? Christians & Muslims got Judgement Day leh, sibeh gantao leh! The last time i was judge i was fined a thousand for assault! No hell money to buy my way out if judgement day comes! How lah? Can check whether got financing bo? Or can i put my soul up as collateral?

Good questions. Find out your own answer. You owe yourself that.