• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Jamie Chua Very Chio, Can help Flaccid Samsters Steam!

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The infamous SIA stewardess turned gold digger. Even her ex-husband the Indon wealthy guy had enough of her bullshit. :cool:

amazing how the ex-hubby never send hitmen after her....................i would do that on a weekly basis..................save a lot on alimony..........

True Believer

Alfrescian
Loyal
amazing how the ex-hubby never send hitmen after her....................i would do that on a weekly basis..................save a lot on alimony..........
Jamie Chua is a Toa Payoh girl who hooked a wealthy Indonesian hubby while working as an air stewardess and pretends to be a "socialite" now. She is the ultimate gold-digger.

True Believer

Alfrescian
Loyal
have some standard lah, aiyo.
Grab 2.jpg

My regular Grabfood delivery girl is far more attractive!

realDonaldTrump

Alfrescian
Loyal
I discouraged a friend's daughter from becoming a stewardess. She was a top poly and NTU student.

I told her that I knew a few stewardess in life and they all messed up their life.
All were vain,sort of peer pressure in their trade.

One slept around, I felt that she got paid (not sure).
One only date rich guys, and did bad things to her in-laws to siphon inheritance.
One after married, still need to buy 2 expensive branded bags a year.
One divorced cos she had affairs.

mahjongking

Alfrescian
Loyal
dafug. look like ghost.....why all these bitches cant stay out of the limelight i never understand
times up means times up........why degrade yourself?

oliverlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
I discouraged a friend's daughter from becoming a stewardess. She was a top poly and NTU student.

I told her that I knew a few stewardess in life and they all messed up their life.
All were vain,sort of peer pressure in their trade.

One slept around, I felt that she got paid (not sure).
One only date rich guys, and did bad things to her in-laws to siphon inheritance.
One after married, still need to buy 2 expensive branded bags a year.
One divorced cos she had affairs.
the constant sojourns in the air probably mess up their thought process. i dated two before, the two could not be more opposed than chalk and cheese. One was materialistic but loyal, the other appeared to be more of a home gal except I think she kept a wild side hidden. Later I discovered she was fucking pilots on the side. Unless you like a partner who's constantly unavailable, not for the faint hearted

True Believer

Alfrescian
Loyal
dafug. look like ghost.....why all these bitches cant stay out of the limelight i never understand
times up means times up........why degrade yourself?
Jamie has come a long way from her gold digging days as a Toa Payoh girl to a self-proclaimed "socialite" after milking her ex-Indonesian husband for $$$. She has to flaunt it to shore up her fragile ego, which is based purely on her "monetary worth".

countryman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Jamie has come a long way from her gold digging days as a Toa Payoh girl to a self-proclaimed "socialite" after milking her ex-Indonesian husband for $$$. She has to flaunt it to shore up her fragile ego, which is based purely on her "monetary worth".
Her family not well off, just ordinary hdb home..The lich Indon ex. husband 1st met her in Chinoserie (hip disco in Hyatt) n got so smitten by her that the next thing he did was to buy a 1st class tkt to follow her on her flights just to woo her...The rest is history.