• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Jacinda Ardern: a star abroad, struggling at home

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Seem like nice lady all ways smiling, all ways positive. Surely u can't blame naturally occurring disasters on the nice lady can u? :unsure:

She's a racist who has divided the country with policies that favor those she depends on politically while the rest of us are left to fend for ourselves.

The country simply cannot wait to see the last of her.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
She's a racist who has divided the country with policies that favor those she depends on politically while the rest of us are left to fend for ourselves.

Sounds just like the PAP who I'm sure is doing nothing wrong. Sure u oppies r not simply bigots? :cautious:

saynotomsm

Alfrescian
Loyal
I was looking forward to seeing her ass whipped at the next election. Now I won't have that pleasure.

They will either rigged the election or replace her with another puppet. Looks like they took the 2nd option. She must be seriously unpopular in NZ.

saynotomsm

Alfrescian
Loyal

That's the MO of all these installed WEF globalist puppets. Divide and conquer tactic. Just like the communist. Ang Mohs don't buy this shit. That's why Ang Moh is the BEST!

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
She has been an inspiration. I think she will be knighted by King Chows when this hoo haa blows over. :smile: