• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat It's Official! Sinkie Women Prefer Western And CECA Expats! Local Men Lack Ambition And Stay With Their Parents!

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
although these twats may be right on certain aspects, the majority use motherhood statements like these to mask their spg status :frown:
The men can easily find a love nest to rent. Just to bonk the women. How to bonk eomen in same house where parents live?
What the girl need us a place to bonk where sinkie men cannot provide.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The men can easily find a love nest to rent. Just to bonk the women. How to bonk eomen in same house where parents live?

Simple: find a girl who already has her own place. Many of the foreign ladies live alone, no roommates. :wink:

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ms ang words very contradicting says not all cockcasians are rich but she hiam her ex sg bf poor:biggrin:
She is damn funny, if her ex is rich, drive ferrari, has a penthouse, he will woo her? Where got time:biggrin:

Valium

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ugly Sinkie cunts are best strapped and fucked non stop. They really think Angmoh want to marry their worthless cunts? They are nothing without their cheebyes.

b77f423c624bb4c39dfc55e78938b108e1126358.gif

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
knn, 2 of the richest fellas mek their money from hotel 81 and fragrance (and pork products).
weekends are full occ by the off-duty maids but the weekdays contribute the most duit by local sinkies, you say lah :redface:

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I've bought a condo and put it in my son's name. He wouldn't have problems getting a beautiful sinkie gf when they know he's got his own bachelor pad and earning his keep instead of still staying with his parents. My son's a real man!!

Bad New Brown

Alfrescian
Loyal
I've bought a condo and put it in my son's name. He wouldn't have problems getting a beautiful sinkie gf when they know he's got his own bachelor pad and earning his keep instead of still staying with his parents. My son's a real man!!

You and your son always compare yourself with those very lousy sinkie men, why your son cannot stand on his own two feet and must take your backside to become his face :rolleyes:

And also when the day you die, your beautiful sinkie daughter in law will tell your son don't bother to arrange the funeral for your old man.

DO NOT WASTE UNNECESSARY EXPENSES :biggrin: