• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

ITE, the school that turned my life around.

Voldermort

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have received numerous PMs asking me to share my education journey ever since i published a post here.

Comment down some questions should you have any:smile:

PS My english isnt the best and im definitely the worse in typing long sentences so bare with me:smile:
Before u read, just know that I was never proud of my actions

Received my PSLE results back in 2009. Scored 153 for my PSLE. My parents and grandparents were so upset with me that they started whooping my ass and told me that I was just a failure with no hope for the future. It gotten so bad that my parents wld avoid bringing me to visit relatives as to avoid the conversation regarding my education. A part of me just gave up on my studies when they said that.

Entered normal Technical stream in 2010. Didnt had any motivation to study, hanged out with the “cool” kids and picked up the habit of smoking, being defiant and also coming home late. Was suspended and caned multiple times for turning up late for school, fighting, truancy etc. I would often score the lowest for every subjects. This shit literally when on for the next 3 years until sec 4, when I joined a “gang” to earn some good easy money as my parents wldnt give me allowance. Im talking bout scamming people, stealing and beating ppl up when assigned by my “senior” gang member. Blah Blah and then boom, its finally N Levels which I didnt even take it seriously. As expected, I scored prety bad. Secondary School also made me realise that I have extremely deep hatred towards my parents.

2014 was the year I entered ITE. Pursuing a science course after numerous appeals. Within the first week of school, I had the school counsellors attending to me for a session as they knew about my family issues and background history. Started to reflect on my actions for the first time in 17 years and realised, i was never happy, my parents were never proud of me and I made peoples life difficult. That was when Ive decided I needed to change. Received love I never had from my lecturers and counsellors in ITE. I failed? they told me good job I did my best. Those words were so touching and meaningful tbh as they recognised my efforts. My immediate actions, find a part time job to support myself and started studying every week. Juggling work and school was never easy but I still managed to score a GPA of 3.8+ for both my nitec and higher nitec. Told my parents about my GPA and they said “ This is only ITE, U are the smartest among the dumbest. U think its a good achievement?” yes i still rmb this sentence till today.

2018 was the year that I entered poly. Diploma in Biomed to be frank(Not gunna reveal the poly). Wasnt ur typical student in that course as 90% of them were single digit scorers for O levels but I did not compare myself to them as I believed that comparing will only make me be filled with hatred. Once again, didnt give no fucks about anything and just focused on my studies and part time job. My classmates was a bunch of idiots, very very competitive ,thinking that theyre better than everyone else and being an ITE graduate, I noticed that theyre avoiding me due to the fear of me being a bad influence but who cares as i was just focusing on myself. After 3 years of juggling work and school, graduated with a near perfect gpa of 3.91 at the age of 24.

Totally cut off my parents from my life as I realised that i am better off without them. Miss them so much but sorry mum and dad im happier being alone. I just wished u understand how much words can hurt, a small sense of proudness of my achievements can motivate me and i dont know why ure so embarrassed for me???
As of today(2022), Im serving my NS as a paramedic:smile: Received offers for NUS Pharmacy & NTU Biological Science hoping to pursue my dream of working in the healthcare sector.

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
ITE has plenty of success stories:

1650734692165.png
1650734745003.png

1650734787257.png
1650734848344.png

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why serve NSF at age of 24....太晚了吧.... waste another 2 years whereas FT jiuhu kia and FT ahneh will be 2 years ahead of him in pursuing his career... he will be age 26 by then....

Bastard LKY wldnt allowed his 2 sons to delay enter FT uni in UK and disrupt NFS saying his sons will lose his entry spot after NSF 2 years later....

And to get disrupt he setup fake SAF Scholarship for his sons. Bastard.

So among his 18 yr old son, after A level, and a jiuhu kia and a ahneh India kia eyeing for the same uni entry spot his sons cam be disrupted NSF first.... so to speak Nation Security to armed the country is not important to his 2 sons..... special elite sons of PAP can be disrupted....

Study in ITE shd be part t of a NSF program 2 years study a SAF vocation in ITE.... this type of NSF is non-combat armed NSF....

why need BMT in army where some vocationnon army no need be armed soldiers.... His 2 sons cld be considered in non combat unarmed vocation serving their NSF army after finish uni in UK, part time....

Whether you are in ITE or Scholarship in FT uni UK, it is still hardwork study hard to get the career qualification.

BTW, a 2 year course in ITE or poly ITE is equal to first 2 years course in a uni .... a uni student still has to study the basic foundation in the first 2 years of 4 years uni course....

In the West, a ITE diploma in a vocation course like plumber can enter straight in 3rd year uni course to get a degree... he need only a 2 years full time course and join the 3rd year students in the uni to get the same degree...

A lot of bullshit combinations in Western uni... fake one degree...

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why serve NSF at age of 24....太晚了吧.... waste another 2 years whereas FT jiuhu kia and FT ahneh will be 2 years ahead of him in pursuing his career... he will be age 26 by then....

Bastard LKY wldnt allowed his 2 sons to delay enter FT uni in UK and disrupt NFS saying his sons will lose his entry spot after NSF 2 years later....

And to get disrupt he setup fake SAF Scholarship for his sons. Bastard.

So among his 18 yr old son, after A level, and a jiuhu kia and a ahneh India kia eyeing for the same uni entry spot his sons cam be disrupted NSF first.... so to speak Nation Security to armed the country is not important to his 2 sons..... special elite sons of PAP can be disrupted....

Study in ITE shd be part t of a NSF program 2 years study a SAF vocation in ITE.... this type of NSF is non-combat armed NSF....

why need BMT in army where some vocationnon army no need be armed soldiers.... His 2 sons cld be considered in non combat unarmed vocation serving their NSF army after finish uni in UK, part time....

Whether you are in ITE or Scholarship in FT uni UK, it is still hardwork study hard to get the career qualification.

BTW, a 2 year course in ITE or poly ITE is equal to first 2 years course in a uni .... a uni student still has to study the basic foundation in the first 2 years of 4 years uni course....

In the West, a ITE diploma in a vocation course like plumber can enter straight in 3rd year uni course to get a degree... he need only a 2 years full time course and join the 3rd year students in the uni to get the same degree...

A lot of bullshit combinations in Western uni... fake one degree...
NS should be voluntary, but well compensated financially. For the rest, just 3 months NS should be sufficient. Just to learn how to operate and use the weapons.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
All these ITE stories inevitably led to a conclusion that their graduates still need to somehow push their way to apply for Poly and then Uni. It’s almost impossible to strike it big with just ITE papers.