• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Is running a successful forum like uncle sam's profitable?

SirRichard

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi Boss Sam and fellow samsters,

Recently the thought of running a forum came to my mind. I would like to hear from you regarding these:

1) Does it require technical expertise ?
2) How much can a forum such as boss's sam make? 100k SGD/ year boleh or not? Revenue is supposed from advertisers only, correct me if i'm wrong.

Thanks in advance for sharing your thoughts. Boss Sam, please share your wisdom with us.

Richard.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
The problem is the inability to monetize this small pool of degenerates and loser opposition whiners.

What are u going to sell to a bunch of useless whiners? A thick rope and a stool?