• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Is it wrong to go job interviews and explore around with no push to move ?

Eisenhut

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is it wasting everybody's time?

Actually just want to know whats on market and to learn also what other companies are doing.

Besides also don't know what my organisation or boss can do to me, since things change fast in corporation, tide can turn against you in instant.

But so far been quite comfortable at my job

SBFTirak

Alfrescian
Loyal
You want to remain "inside" as employee or self-employed, or "outside" as business owner or investor?

"inside" will let you have security but not freedom, "outside" will provide no security but a lot of freedom.

Your choice!

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Not really, it is actually encouraged by the recruiters.

You can gain interview experience, access places not known by the public, observe the people and culture or vibes there, and maybe make a new friend. And there might be a nice makan place nearby for your meal after the interview.

jw5

Loyal
Is it wasting everybody's time?

Actually just want to know whats on market and to learn also what other companies are doing.

Besides also don't know what my organisation or boss can do to me, since things change fast in corporation, tide can turn against you in instant.

But so far been quite comfortable at my job

What's wrong with going for job interviews and exploring around with no push to move? :unsure::redface::confused:

Eisenhut

Alfrescian
Loyal
What's wrong with going for job interviews and exploring around with no push to move? :unsure::redface::confused:
I mean i was invited for final round , face to face meeting. Machiam like very confirmed!

I just felt its time wasted for people involved

jw5

Loyal
I mean i was invited for final round , face to face meeting. Machiam like very confirmed!

You can always choose to take the job. Having options is a great feeling. :thumbsup::inlove::tongue:

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal

Ahh. I know how it feels.
When we know likely we will not be taking up the offer, and the hirer place the hopes of hiring your service, the feeling is no good. For me is like betray rather than wasting time.
Then I hope for whatever reason they will decide not to make offer, else I will end up with a difficult decision to make.

nabeifuckpap

Alfrescian
Loyal
A lot of job interviews is out to waste your time, here if you are sinkie, they just want to clock sinkie attendance so they can justify to Ministry of Manpower all local candidates not suitable and demand to hire foreigners on Work Pass

Eisenhut

Alfrescian
Loyal
A lot of job interviews is out to waste your time, here if you are sinkie, they just want to clock sinkie attendance so they can justify to Ministry of Manpower all local candidates not suitable and demand to hire foreigners on Work Pass

I am in Europe