• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

is it unhealthy for the mind to always expect disappointment?

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
like i know my housemate want me to like go a bit further with her in our bff but i think we really not compatible because she grew differently in different country even though we spent childhood together but she already too amdl culture whereas i am still more asian. if I agree then means sure will be disappointed in future because got culture clash. so I expect to be disappointed and don't want to move ahead now

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
then today i spoke to my mother on the phone who is in europe happily with her bf or most likely going to be my another father. then she asked me me and housemate getting along or not. i say ok.lah, still same same, then my mother said why i dont try it out with her to see if it is possible. i say i don't want to be disappointed. my mother called me a coward....

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
actually my mother damn jialat, ask me we all got do it or not . then i told her we got but not consensual during our holiday together because i didn't ask her for it. then my mother scold me why i do it already still don't go together with her. i said it wasn't me who wanted it. she scold and scold me useless, coward, irresponsible etc until i got to tell her I need to go back to work and hung up the phone.