• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Instead Of Borrowing S$25k, She Ended Up Paying S$735k

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
How did the bank hire such a stupid person?

I swear IQ tests should be made mandatory for job interviews
Imuho iq test should be mandatory during interviews and subsequentlee held every 2 years to ensure that company don't keep any degenerated workers. In my uncle's workplace at least 70% are long service award holders and already all expired and degenerated.

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Imuho iq test should be mandatory during interviews and subsequentlee held every 2 years to ensure that company don't keep any degenerated workers. In my uncle's workplace at least 70% are long service award holders and already all expired and degenerated.
hanor, a good situation as less cpf contributions and no need for replacements due to obsolete / redundancy and "natural attrition" :rolleyes: