• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Instagram Suffers Outage Worldwide

SBFNews

Alfrescian
Loyal

Instagram Suffers Outage Worldwide​

It’s not just you. Instagram is currently experiencing a major outage that’s being reported worldwide. And there’s no indication when it might come back online.

Down Detector, which tracks website outages, has received over 98,000 reports of Instagram being down in the past 15 minutes. I confirmed using my own Instagram accounts that the feed simply isn’t loading.

The app says “Sorry, something went wrong,” or just “sorry, couldn’t refresh fee,” whenever trying to load a user’s home feed.

Instagram, much like other social media platforms such as Facebook and TikTok, has become an important tool for individuals and businesses around the world. Instagram recently suffered another outage just a few days ago, though that appeared to be much more localized.

Gizmodo Australia was the first to report this most recent Instagram outage when Down Detector has roughly 1,000 reports of an outage.

Meta, the company that owns Instagram along with Facebook and WhatsApp, did not immediately respond to questions emailed Sunday evening ET. I’ll update this article if I hear back.

This story is developing and will be updated.

Source:https://www.forbes.com/sites/mattno...ram-suffers-worldwide-outage/?sh=740f776f2a93

SBFNews

Alfrescian
Loyal

Instagram down for thousands of users​

Instagram down for thousands of users

An Instagram logo in this illustration on Feb 21, 2023. (Photo: Reuters/Dado Ruvic)
22 May 2023 06:46AM (Updated: 22 May 2023 07:42AM)
BookmarkShare

Meta's Instagram is down for thousands of users on Monday (May 22), according to outage tracking website Downdetector.
More than 180,000 users reported issues with accessing Instagram at the peak of the outage, with over 24,000 users in Canada and over 56,000 users in Britain reporting problems.

Downdetector tracks outages by collating status reports from several sources including users.
Many Instagram users went to Twitter to check on the state of the outage, which seemed to affect people globally.
The topic became a trending topic on the platform in the United States. On Reddit, users reported facing outages from New Zealand, Germany, Canada, and across the US.
In response to CNA's queries, a spokesperson for Meta said: "We’re aware that some people are having trouble accessing Instagram.
"We’re working to get things back to normal as quickly as possible and we apologise for any inconvenience.”

Source: Reuters/nh