• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Inside story of Vancouver’s wildest property deal, gone in 7,200 seconds

Susanoo

Alfrescian
Loyal

http://www.scmp.com/comment/blogs/article/1937267/stampede-inside-story-vancouvers-wildest-property-deal-gone-7200

12380986.jpg

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
I was reading until I reached the end and realised that there was nothing wrong with the transaction based on the report. So why did he pay 3 time the value? He claims that he sees the development potential. There are thousands of investments around the World that you can flip and make immediate profits so why this property where you cannot realise any meaningful profits even after it is developed? It is also cannot be money laundering as the biggest beneficiary are the original owners of the site.

My view is that his own agents were eyeing the sizeable transaction % fee and must have conned him and he was trying to save face.