• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Indian FTrash Ran Road With Unpaid Bills Want to Come Back. Any Issue? Please Advise!

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
icon.aspx
Coffeeshop Chit Chat - Fark up Indian FTs

<TBODY>
</TBODY>
To: kojakbt_89_ <NOBR></NOBR>(8 of 11)

<TBODY>
</TBODY>
55089.8 in reply to 55089.1

<TBODY>
</TBODY>
View previous topic :: View next topic
rajkumargaddam.kumar6
0.gif

Posted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 1:44 pm Post subject: Reentry to singapore

Hi,

I worked in singapore from May-December 2009, during that time i took internet broadband connection which is of 1 year contract.
But unfortunately i lost my job within one month of my taking broadband connection and i left india with out paying the broadband bill. Last week i got job offer from the singapore company will it be a problem for me if i enter singapore this time ,as i didn't paid broadband bills last time and left the country. Please help me by answering this question.

Regards,
Raj

<TBODY>
</TBODY>

<TBODY>
<TH class=thLeft height=26 width=150 noWrap>Author</TH><TH class=thRight noWrap>Message</TH>
</TBODY>

<TBODY>
</TBODY>
Options Reply

<TBODY>
</TBODY>

<TBODY>
</TBODY>

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Indian FTrash Ran Road With Unpaid Bills Want to Come Back. Any Issue? Please Adv

What a piece of trash. Should email this fucker pretend to be his 'friend' and report him to the police

hairylee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Indian FTrash Ran Road With Unpaid Bills Want to Come Back. Any Issue? Please Adv

Why bother. He fucked the Telco not peasants.

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal

Why bother. He fucked the Telco not peasants.

Maybe if he fuck your wife, we can all say the same thing "he fucked another man's wife, not mine" lol

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

hopefully this shit skin gets jailed.

ThugSin

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

this ccb ah neh trash should be ban from entering singapore :oIo:

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Raj, the telco will shove those Broadband cables up your black arse if you return back to Spore..

So my advice to you is just F*CKIN STAY PUT IN YOUR SHIT HOLE INDIA and dont bloody come back here, you smelly bloody Stingy Ah Neh low life pathetic scum, who can't even afford to pay for your measly telco bills....:mad: :mad:

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

Raj, the telco will shove those Broadband cables up your black arse if you return back to Spore..

So my advice to you is just F*CKIN STAY PUT IN YOUR SHIT HOLE INDIA and dont bloody come back here, you smelly bloody Stingy Ah Neh low life pathetic scum, who can't even afford to pay for your measly telco bills....:mad: :mad:

Nothing will happen to him. Even if he owes all the telco money, he will only be backlisted by them. When he comes back, he just have to clear his arrears and all will be forgiven. Even if he do not want to do so, there is always a choice of free broadband. Look at the amount of chao ah neh here at the woodlands library with their lappys!

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal

Chao ah neh said he lost his job within one month of taking up Internet. Assuming that he require Internet in the first few months of coming here, he got fired in a relatively short time or failed to pass his probation period. What a piece of shit.

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

Chao ah neh said he lost his job within one month of taking up Internet. Assuming that he require Internet in the first few months of coming here, he got fired in a relatively short time or failed to pass his probation period. What a piece of shit.

They just never stop trying! Lost their job within the first few months and here they are again. I wonder which moron company hired him!

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

What a piece of trash. Should email this fucker pretend to be his 'friend' and report him to the police

hi there

1. such ft character is not alone in sheepishland.
2. there are plenty of them screwing up.
3. just another piece of shit hole returning.

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

They just never stop trying! Lost their job within the first few months and here they are again. I wonder which moron company hired him!

=> 60%: Me!

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

One more Ah neh bastard heading his way here... Thousands more will follow him in soon... Thanks alot to 60% Cb Kias....:mad:

groinroot

Alfrescian
Loyal

Anybody cheating the government or any government linked company is treated as a criminal. And in your case, since you are foreigner who had absconded, your particulars would have been uploaded into the computer systems at all Singapore's entry/exit points. The moment you step into Singapore, either by plane, train, ship or bus, you will be detained and thrown into jail. So my advise to you is don't come to Singapore.

scbccb

Alfrescian
Loyal

This one small case lah. Got some take PR max out credit cards credit lines come back SG with a fake identity also nothing happen them. So much for world class ICA and SPF. :rolleyes:

scbccb

Alfrescian
Loyal

Unless they start fingerprinting every single one of these assholes fat hope lah.

Anybody cheating the government or any government linked company is treated as a criminal. And in your case, since you are foreigner who had absconded, your particulars would have been uploaded into the computer systems at all Singapore's entry/exit points. The moment you step into Singapore, either by plane, train, ship or bus, you will be detained and thrown into jail. So my advise to you is don't come to Singapore.