• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Indian FTrash grew two pots of cannabis at Yishun home after learning it online

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
".......His
offence came to light after he was arrested on suspicion of taking drugs,
reports The Straits Times........."

why didn't anyone detect the smell when they were growing?

You mean the smell of the ah neh? must have musk the smell of the grass they well growing...ha ha ha There is certain Indian dish they add the seeds of the poppy, I think a kind of curries..which I like the taste & the kick...they stopped using it here..

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You mean the smell of the ah neh? must have musk the smell of the grass they well growing...ha ha ha There is certain Indian dish they add the seeds of the poppy, I think a kind of curries..which I like the taste & the kick...they stopped using it here..
them plants have a very strong smell......

cunnosieur

Alfrescian
Loyal
<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/xU1Zj-UIEBw?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

INDIAN FTrash Style

Drink Drunk Dope Drama Detention Mama

Last edited:

palden

Alfrescian
Loyal
They should give him a medal during national day for showing sinkees entrepreneurship and out of the box thinking.