• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

India better than China !

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/R_WW9gsXVts" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

+ China has ONE CHILD policy, India can mass produce.

KNNBCCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What you should know about India....

Ah nehs cannot be trusted leh...

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I can read KNNBCCB mind.
He hope that Pakistan will nuke India. Both country killing each others is the best.

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
I can read KNNBCCB mind.
He hope that Pakistan will nuke India. Both country killing each others is the best.

Don't worry about the nukes. They will kill each other over a piece of land for a very long time. China need not worry about them, just befriend the Pakistanis and that itself will do the job well.

Mercury

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why India hate's China (this videos has lots of views)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zvqQ8wEpUR8

I have some reason of my own why India hate China.

Inventions: China was richest country for 2000 years and have far more inventions than India

Olympics: China has hundreds gold medal and India only few.

Empire: China conquered large territories from it's neighbors, India didn't even achived half of what China

I.Q : China has very high I.Q and India has very low I.Q

Penis : China average size is 4.3 inch ( 10.92cm) hard and stiff, India is only 4 inch ( 10 cm) smelly and weak.

Sino-Indian war: China kicked India ass very badly.

But I must agree Indian dance better, more united, and more religious and spiritual, they also have human rights and democracy. Indian women are higher class, more loyal and much hotter than China women. Chinese or East Asian women are generally unattractive. Flat chess and put too much eyeliner on their face (but this goes for Singaporean women aswell). Not denying that Indian women puts cream to make their skin lighter but at least their face still looks natural and better, and they have an variety of skin color, eye and hair color aswell. They also have those larger eyes and straight nose that most Chinese women desire to have. Have you noticed how Chinese women always puts so much eyeliner, and how white women and Indian women rarely or only sometimes put eyeliner? but almost every pretty Chinese women I've seen had put eyeliner. When you look at a beautiful Chinese women you can never know if she's natural beauty or not. Many are pretty because of surgery on their eyes and nose, and many are pretty because they put so much eyeliner or double eyelind glue, eye clip and other ways that enhanced their eyes. Chinese women also uses so much push up bra or double size bra while Indian women has natural breast, and it's good size even without the bra on. But every-time I touched Chinese women's in some night club all you feel it's the bra, and when you take off their bra their as flat as the wall.

plasticsurgery_jobhunt.jpg

The Indian women's figure (breast and ass) are similar to the white women but white women are beautiful than Indian women though.

ayesha.jpg

tamil+actress+hot+sexy+photo.jpg

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
to mercury bro you are correct that chinese women aren't that hot but then again this isn't what the western media says. If you have paid any attention the ugliest chinese woman is considered hot by ang moh standards. What this creates is a hierachy among chinese ppls where if you have a very cheena face being born a chinese female is better cos no matter how cheena your face is some ang moh male will find you hot but it's different. Cos if you are born a chinese male you better pray your face looks more ang moh so that you can get more appeal from non chinese ppl. Isn't this BULLSHIT? If you are a female and you look totally CHEENA small slit eyes no tits and ass i can 100% guarantee some ang moh guy will like you BUT if you are born a male and look 100% cheena you are 100% FUCKED.

This is the same thing that happens in all genders of all races. Like take the african race or black ppl. If you have been with the western media long enough you will notice how they always glorify the black MALE. ONLY the black MALE. Female black gals they always call them ugly and all sorts of nonsense. Black GIRLS are ugly and nasty but a black MALE with the same exact features is considered handsome. This is the same exact shit they think of asian FEMALES.

Mercury

Alfrescian
Loyal
Western media tells you that Asian women are exotic but in reality most of the White guys who date Asian girls are ugly. The goodlooking white guys are always with an stunning blonde and blue eye girl, but the ugly white guys are with the Chinese and Asian girls (who has shit face or below average face in comparison to the girls of the hot white guys get).

"
better pray your face looks more ang moh so that you can get more appeal from non chinese ppl. Isn't this BULLSHIT? "

Yes...what you wrote was clearly bullshit. Come on... pray that our face look more like ang moh when we can't? are we suppose to dye our hair and do surgery to our eyes and nose? I think you should know that ang moh women also like the Asiatic look. I actually know 2 Singaporean ( one is Cantonese and other one teochew) who both have white girlfriend.

561196_409771132375607_163730096979713_1659297_98175553_n.jpg

There's actually a lot of Asian guys married to White girls it's just white men and Asian women couples are 2x to 3x higher.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Interracial_marriage_in_the_United_States

Intermarriage in United States

219,000 Asian men/White women married couples with 37% cohabitation
530,000 Asian women/White men married couples with 45%cohabitation

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Read what i have written again. If you are a chinese male better pray your face looks less cheena. Of course hey if you cannot detect sarcasm that's ok BUT you cannot deny what i have written is what many ppl think.

Mercury

Alfrescian
Loyal
Read what i have written again. If you are a chinese male better pray your face looks less cheena. Of course hey if you cannot detect sarcasm that's ok BUT you cannot deny what i have written is what many ppl think.

Well I may have been wrong about you, but sometimes when an Asian guy says that I really don't know if it's for real or sarcasm. Cause you see... I've already met too many inferior complex Chinese and Asian men in online forum and youtube and most of them are for real when they talk about these extremely negative shit likw why Asian women would prefer these ang mo shit, it get's on my nerves.

Last edited: