• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Imprisonment & yet another BANKRUPTCY awaiting Dotard, when he lost election soon

Ang4MohTrump

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://news.sina.com.cn/w/2020-09-20/doc-iivhvpwy7753832.shtml

特朗普:如果我输给拜登,你们将再也见不到我

2020年09月20日 11:16 环球网

原标题:特朗普:如果我输给拜登,你们将再也见不到我
[环球网报道 记者 崔妍]“如果我输给他(拜登),我不知道我该怎么办——我再也不会和你们说话了,你们将再也见不到我。”当地时间19日,美国总统特朗普在北卡罗来纳州费耶特维尔举办竞选集会,并继续他一贯的风格:在会上抨击民主党候选人拜登是“历史上最糟糕的候选人”。特朗普对他的支持者们表示,如果输给拜登,“你们将再也见不到我”。
2d84-izmihnt4937112.jpg

据《今日美国报》19日报道,在当天的竞选集会上,特朗普继续对民主党候选人拜登火力全开,抨击其是“历史上最糟糕的候选人”。
533a-izmihnt4937113.jpg

“他(拜登)是历史上最糟糕的候选人。”特朗普对台下自己的支持者们说,“如果我输给他,我不知道我该怎么办——我再也不会和你们说话了,你们将再也见不到我。”
此外,据报道,特朗普还在竞选集会上宣布,他预计将在下周提名接替已故大法官金斯伯格的人选,该人选仍将是一名女性。
b809-izmihnt4937173.jpg

报道称,缅因州参议员苏珊·柯林斯(Susan Collins)此前曾表示,下一任大法官的提名应由总统大选的获胜者来宣布。针对这一观点,特朗普则在会上表示反对,他说:“我们的宪法第二条规定,总统应提名最高法院的法官。”
据报道,特朗普分别在其任期内的2017年及2018年提名尼尔·戈萨奇、布雷特·卡瓦诺出任联邦最高法院大法官。《今日美国报》称,现在,特朗普希望通过第三次提名增加他在11月对阵拜登的得分机会。
据美媒此前介绍,目前最高法院由5名保守派大法官和包括已故金斯伯格在内的4名自由派大法官组成。媒体普遍认为,如果大法官位置出现空缺,美国总统唐纳德特朗普很可能会任命一名保守派人士,使最高法院进一步“右倾”。

点击进入专题:
聚焦2020美国总统大选

责任编辑:范斯腾 SN237

https://news.sina.com.cn/w/2020-09-20/doc-iivhvpwy7753832.shtml

Trump: If I lose to Biden, you will never see me again

September 20, 2020 11:16 Global Network

Original title: Trump: If I lose to Biden, you will never see me again

[Global Net report reporter Cui Yan] "If I lose to him (Biden), I don't know what I should do-I will never talk to you again, you will never see me again." Local time On the 19th, US President Trump held a campaign rally in Fayetteville, North Carolina, and continued his usual style: at the meeting, he criticized the Democratic candidate Biden as the "worst candidate in history." Trump told his supporters that if he loses to Biden, "you will never see me again."

According to a report from the "USA Today" on the 19th, at the campaign rally that day, Trump continued to fire on the Democratic candidate Biden, criticizing him as the "worst candidate in history."

"He (Biden) is the worst candidate in history." Trump said to his supporters in the audience. "If I lose to him, I don't know what I should do-I will never Talk to you, you will never see me again."

In addition, according to reports, Trump also announced at a campaign rally that he expects to nominate a candidate to succeed the late Justice Ginsberg next week, and that candidate will still be a woman.

According to reports, Maine Senator Susan Collins (Susan Collins) has previously stated that the nomination of the next justice should be announced by the winner of the presidential election. In response to this view, Trump expressed opposition at the meeting. He said: "Article 2 of our Constitution stipulates that the President shall nominate a judge of the Supreme Court."

According to reports, Trump nominated Neil Gorsuch and Brett Kavanaugh as justices of the Supreme Court during his tenure in 2017 and 2018, respectively. "USA Today" stated that Trump now hopes to increase his chances of scoring against Biden in November through the third nomination.

According to the US media, the Supreme Court currently consists of five conservative justices and four liberal justices including the late Ginsburg. The media generally believe that if there is a vacancy in the position of justice, U.S. President Donald Trump is likely to appoint a conservative person and make the Supreme Court further "rightward."

Click to enter the topic:
Focus on the 2020 U.S. Presidential Election

Editor in charge: Van Stern SN237