• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Important message to SDP ( DR Chee) !

Tiu Kwang Yew

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear Dr Chee,

Many people say you have changed to a better politician .

You have done so much for SDP ! The video in Hokkien is most convincing---voters are hit a nail inside their heads ! This is what GE is all about ! You understand fully !

Even when you are in trouble , all your buddies still stay by your side , and that shows how loyal they are to SDP and you !
For that, I salute you !

I may not be your good fan, but I will vote for SDP if they are contesting my ward ! This is a 110% guarantee !

My message is that your party is the only Oppo that is engaging the voters ! The Hokkien video is one good example !

And I think, SDP will be the only party that can win a GRC becos you engage the voters !

Dear DR Chee, please keep up the good job---engage the voters !

If you want to talk about a minister , point to the voters and ask them whether the minister is doing the right thing or not !

For example , at the Sembawang GRC, you need not attack Ah Khaw, you just let the voters know what Ah khaw had said about JB retirement village !
DR Chee, if you are a health minister of Sinkapore, you go batam and see some cheap old folk homes and services, would learn learn from them and come back and fight for sinkaporeans tooth and nail , or would you suggest old sinkaporeans to go Batam and retired ???

Being a health minister of sinkapore , would you even want to comment or talk about Batam old homes when you should do better for sinkaporeans at home ?

Please ask the voters about it, push the responsibility to the voters , let them know what they are voting for !

Dr Chee, you are the only Oppo leader who knows what is mind game, this is one credit i must give you !

GE is all about the voters. Nail their heads with questions and facts !

In so far, I can sense you are on the right track engaging the voters, your party will be the only Oppo party that can win a GRC !

Voters give you votes, PAP only attack you to protect themselves, you have seen the point , the bottomline is to win votes !
You also know, to get PAP, you must get the voters first !

Let other Oppo parties sell newspapers and bickering over pennies with PAP.
If they continue to do just that, they derseve to lose big !

Thank you SDP and DR Chee, our hope lies with you !

God help you help sinkapore !

Tiu Kwang Yew

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dr Chee,

also realise your party seems to be most confident Oppo party when facing the voters !
This is what the voters want however small or big you are !

another thing , the HDB issue, please tell the voter that without the land cost and construction cost revealed by HDB, buyers wont know they are buying the right price or not .
And then, the reserves and HDB link, pls talk something about it !

Please ask the voters for a chance to work with you ! You know the mindgame, powerful words like these are encouraging and obliging, they can win you 5% more !

Thank you DR Chee

Last edited:

leetahbah

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is a positive step to see SDP donate 50% of the $15,000 MP salary.

If SDP ever form the govt, make PM salary on par with USA's president.

leoman

Alfrescian
Loyal
v gd realistic advice 2 sdp

my sama sentiment

i can c sdp pointing all their sophisticated weapon @ hollang village

n

i, too, hope sdp can b 1 of d opp parties , 2 MAKE SINKAPO HISTORY, by taken a grc fm d out-of-touch ruling party

steady lah sdp .... poon-pee-pee

p.s: i've told 1 of d candidate, personallee

Dear Dr Chee,

Many people say you have changed to a better politician .

You have done so much for SDP ! The video in Hokkien is most convincing---voters are hit a nail inside their heads ! This is what GE is all about ! You understand fully !

Even when you are in trouble , all your buddies still stay by your side , and that shows how loyal they are to SDP and you !
For that, I salute you !

I may not be your good fan, but I will vote for SDP if they are contesting my ward ! This is a 110% guarantee !

My message is that your party is the only Oppo that is engaging the voters ! The Hokkien video is one good example !

And I think, SDP will be the only party that can win a GRC becos you engage the voters !

Dear DR Chee, please keep up the good job---engage the voters !

If you want to talk about a minister , point to the voters and ask them whether the minister is doing the right thing or not !

For example , at the Sembawang GRC, you need not attack Ah Khaw, you just let the voters know what Ah khaw had said about JB retirement village !
DR Chee, if you are a health minister of Sinkapore, you go batam and see some cheap old folk homes and services, would learn learn from them and come back and fight for sinkaporeans tooth and nail , or would you suggest old sinkaporeans to go Batam and retired ???

Being a health minister of sinkapore , would you even want to comment or talk about Batam old homes when you should do better for sinkaporeans at home ?

Please ask the voters about it, push the responsibility to the voters , let them know what they are voting for !

Dr Chee, you are the only Oppo leader who knows what is mind game, this is one credit i must give you !

GE is all about the voters. Nail their heads with questions and facts !

In so far, I can sense you are on the right track engaging the voters, your party will be the only Oppo party that can win a GRC !

Voters give you votes, PAP only attack you to protect themselves, you have seen the point , the bottomline is to win votes !
You also know, to get PAP, you must get the voters first !

Let other Oppo parties sell newspapers and bickering over pennies with PAP.
If they continue to do just that, they derseve to lose big !

Thank you SDP and DR Chee, our hope lies with you !

God help you help sinkapore !

Last edited: