• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I'm so good looking that it's a burden - women throw themselves at me

SBFNews

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm so good looking that it's a burden - women throw themselves at me

www.dailymail.co.uk
By Gwyneth Rees for MailOnline 09:34 GMT 09 Mar 2023 , updated 15:05 GMT 09 Mar 2023
A model says he is 'so good-looking' he gets inundated with messages from women every week – but he'd rather spend time with his dog.
Marco Donatelli, 22, from Florida, has received attention for his appearance all his life, with his mother telling him he has 'a face people want to look at'.
1/1 Continue watching after the ad Visit Advertiser websiteGO TO PAGE
Now 22, he likens himself to a young Leonardo DiCaprio, and has shared the 'burden of beauty', claiming that women constantly throw themselves at him, hoping to get the model into bed.
But anyone angling for any intimacy will be disappointed, because Marco says he 'doesn't have time' to date.
The said the entrepreneur, who has 55,000 followers on Instagram, said: 'I know I'm really good-looking, but I just don't have the time for girls.'
Marco Donatelli, 22, from Florida, claims women are constantly asking to date him or have sex with him, but he's too busy building his career
Marco Donatelli, 22, from Florida, claims women are constantly asking to date him or have sex with him, but he's too busy building his career

He added: 'My best attribute would probably be my smile, as well as my combination of curly hair and blue eyes – it really works.
'And obviously my overwhelming frame; I'm 6ft 3 in and weigh 215lbs of mostly muscle.
'I'm a larger guy, which girls like.
'Some weeks I get inundated of messages from women wanting to have sex with me or go on dates.'
Although Marco receives a steady stream of offers, for the moment he is happy spending time with Giuseppe, his four-year-old Goldendoodle.
Aside from his modelling career, Marco is also a successful businessman with his own clothing line, as well as investing in property and makes a decent living playing the stock market.
The native Ohioan believes this adds to his appeal.
'I know I'm really good-looking,' says the entrepreneur, who has over 110,000 followers across social media
'I know I'm really good-looking,' says the entrepreneur, who has over 110,000 followers across social media
Although Marco receives a steady stream of offers from ladies, for the moment he is happy spending time with Giuseppe, his four-year-old Goldendoodle
Although Marco receives a steady stream of offers from ladies, for the moment he is happy spending time with Giuseppe, his four-year-old Goldendoodle

And with a reality TV show and Netflix deal in the pipeline, he doesn't expect things to calm down anytime soon.
He said: 'I always knew I'd be in the limelight in some way.
'I remember having a dream as a child where I just knew I'd change the world and make people smile, and telling my dad about it, who asked me what I would do.
'I had no idea, I just knew it would happen.'
Marco got into modelling after his TikTok account took off and began collaborating with other social media influencers like Kyle Culver, Chris Daniels and Dixie D'amelio.
He said: 'One of my buddies, Tommy Carnifax, who's from the same area as me, got into modelling.
'We got started together.
'He took pictures of me, I took pictures of him, we posted them, and we started building a massive following.'
Focused on business, romance is taking a backseat for the model but he knows what he'll be looking for when the time is right
Focused on business, romance is taking a backseat for the model but he knows what he'll be looking for when the time is right
Marco actually wants a family girl who is organized woman. And he much prefers brunettes to blondes
Marco actually wants a family girl who is organized woman. And he much prefers brunettes to blondes
Marco is 6ft 3 in and weighs 215lbs of mostly muscle. But despite attracting attention from women, he prefers his dog
Marco is 6ft 3 in and weighs 215lbs of mostly muscle. But despite attracting attention from women, he prefers his dog
Some of the comments Marco gets on social media when he posts semi-naked photos of himself
Some of the comments Marco gets on social media when he posts semi-naked photos of himself
As well as being a model, Marco, who lives in Florida, says he has a strong brain for business
As well as being a model, Marco, who lives in Florida, says he has a strong brain for business
Marco says that although he knows he is very good-looking he doesn't have any time to date at the moment
Marco says that although he knows he is very good-looking he doesn't have any time to date at the moment
Marco says women regularly throw themselves at him as they like his huge frame and his cute smile
Marco says women regularly throw themselves at him as they like his huge frame and his cute smile
As a social media celeb with a 'great face', Marco has since worked with photographer Rick Day, who has worked with the likes of Calvin Klein.
Focused on business, romance is taking a backseat for the model but he knows what he'll be looking for when the time is right.
Marco added: 'I'd like a family girl but she also has to be an organized woman.
'She would have been studying, have a degree or a good job, that's important.
'Looks-wise, I am attracted to brunettes rather than blondes.
'But they have to have a good family and support system, because I don't have much of a family left myself.
'She has to bring something to the table.'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/...g-burden-women-throw-me.html#article-11838971

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
chay...............i thought how ''good'' looking..............

this kind of standard if got women throwing themselves at him......................then last time, Tom Cruise would have a mob of women chasing him down the street...........

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal

this kind of standard if got women throwing themselves at him......................then last time, Tom Cruise would have a mob of women chasing him down the street...........
Ah cruise is a short ass. Short ass has short lanjiao. Pass.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal

Your dotter may be swipe right all the time on tinder for beefy white man like him. :unsure: