• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

If you are the wife, how would you react after the hospital visit?

SBFNews

Alfrescian
Loyal
user posted image

AN IRANIAN man who was taken to hospital with constipation by his wife was holding a secret about the true cause.

Doctors described how they removed a huge foreign object from his rectum that had been there for three days.

The 50-year-old unnamed man was brought into hospital by his wife after she grew concerned about his lack of appetite, stomach pain and constipation.

He didn’t have any concerning vital signs and was not unwell.

But after having a CT scan, the shocking truth came out.

It showed a full bottle of water around the size of 250ml stuck in the pelvis area.

The bottom was lodged in the rectum and even entering the colon (large intestines), while the bottle top was about 10mm from the anus opening

The doctors wrote: “Because of his embarrassment and fear of his wife, he did not provide any history of the presence of a FB [foreign object] in the rectum and arrived at the ED [emergency department] late.”

Clearly, the wife had not been involved in the middle-aged man's ventures.

Luckily, there were no signs the man’s bowels had been stabbed open by the bottle.sos

user posted image

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
she will sexclaim. “wtf?!! i’ve been looking for my bottle of coke for 3 days! can i have it back? i’m thirsty.”