• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

if u lend $500 to woman then she pay u back $600

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
then I tell her she overpaid me and she said keep the change and thanks for my help...Confused...

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
She was probably thinking of giving you a screw as a sign of appreciation but reckon you will not take it.

VanDick

Alfrescian
Loyal
So you are going to return her the extra $100? Before you do that, you start jerking off, shoot your load onto those notes and then return them to her.

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
So you are going to return her the extra $100? Before you do that, you start jerking off, shoot your load onto those notes and then return them to her.
walaneh! this forum really got a lot of creative ideas to solve funny problems in life