• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I saw a snail while walking to the hawker centre for lunch just now and I overturned it with my scandals...

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
i used to do that in primary school.................and when i see a stray kitten near a drain - i push it in..........
you evil!!:eek:

103a1713b973872a69a9e787829d2798.jpg

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
So many saints here?
I'm sure if you all saw @ginfreely unconscious on the street on the way to lunch, you would strip her naked, spread open her legs let the smell come out, lure all the Bangla over and give it to her.

I would personally give her cheebye an extra kick. @ginfreely the mad slut is worth less than a little snail. Kick her cheebye again!