• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I hope Spiderman does not end up like superman

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal

DC Comics reveal that latest Superman character is bisexual​

Published15 hours ago
Superman pictured in same-sex kiss
IMAGE SOURCE,DC COMICS
Image caption,In an upcoming comic book issue, Superman will become romantically involved with his friend, a pink-haired reporter named Jay Nakamura
DC Comics has announced that its latest Superman, Jon Kent, will be bisexual.
In its next comic book issue, due for release in November, Jon will be pictured in a same-sex relationship with his friend Jay Nakamura.
The storyline is part of 'Superman: Son of Kal-El', a series following Jon as he takes on the mantle of Superman from his father, Clark Kent.
DC Comics made the announcement on National Coming Out Day, an annual LGBT awareness day started in the US.
ADVERTISEMENT

Since the series was released in July, Jon has already fought wildfires caused by climate change, scuppered a high school shooting, and protested against the deportation of refugees.
In an earlier issue, Jon struck up a friendship with Jay - a bespectacled, pink-haired reporter.

DC Comics said the pair will become romantically involved in the upcoming fifth issue, after Jon "mentally and physically burns out from trying to save everyone that he can".
Superman and Jay Nakamura embrace
IMAGE SOURCE,DC COMICS
Image caption,Series writer Tom Taylor told the BBC that DC Comics was already mulling the idea of a same-sex relationship before he pitched it
Details of the plot has yet to be revealed, but images shared by DC Comics show Jon and Jay sharing a kiss.

Series writer Tom Taylor told the BBC that, when he was first offered the job, he pondered "what Superman should be today."
"It struck me that it would be a real missed opportunity if we replaced Clark Kent with another straight white saviour," said Mr Taylor.
To his surprise, before he could pitch the idea of Jon being bisexual, he was told that DC Comics was already mulling the idea.
"There's been a real shift over the last few years - ten years ago, five years ago this would have been more difficult, but I think things have shifted in a really welcome way," said Mr Taylor.

Superman pictured next to Jay Nakamura
IMAGE SOURCE,DC COMICS
He said that, despite backlash from "trolls" on social media, reaction to the storyline has been overwhelmingly positive.
"We have people saying they read this news today and burst into tears - people saying they never thought in their life that they would be able to see themselves in Superman... literally the most powerful superhero in comics," recalled Mr Taylor.
"You'll always have people who'll use the old line of 'don't put politics into comics' - forgetting that every single [comic book] story ever has been political in some way," he said. "People who don't realise that the [Marvel comic series] X-Men were an analogy for the civil rights movement."
"We try to bring those people with us, but we are writing for the people who will hopefully see this Superman... and say 'This Superman is like me. This Superman is fighting for things that concern me'," he added.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
It's a big insult to our all time greatest Superman the late Christopher Reeves !

The superman they are making bisexual is not Clark Kent/Kal El.

It is Jon Kent - son of Kal El and Lois Lane.

So technically speaking not the same "Superman".

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal

DC Comics reveal that latest Superman character is bisexual​

Published15 hours ago
Superman pictured in same-sex kiss
IMAGE SOURCE,DC COMICS
Image caption,In an upcoming comic book issue, Superman will become romantically involved with his friend, a pink-haired reporter named Jay Nakamura
DC Comics has announced that its latest Superman, Jon Kent, will be bisexual.
In its next comic book issue, due for release in November, Jon will be pictured in a same-sex relationship with his friend Jay Nakamura.
The storyline is part of 'Superman: Son of Kal-El', a series following Jon as he takes on the mantle of Superman from his father, Clark Kent.
DC Comics made the announcement on National Coming Out Day, an annual LGBT awareness day started in the US.
ADVERTISEMENT

Since the series was released in July, Jon has already fought wildfires caused by climate change, scuppered a high school shooting, and protested against the deportation of refugees.
In an earlier issue, Jon struck up a friendship with Jay - a bespectacled, pink-haired reporter.

DC Comics said the pair will become romantically involved in the upcoming fifth issue, after Jon "mentally and physically burns out from trying to save everyone that he can".
Superman and Jay Nakamura embrace
IMAGE SOURCE,DC COMICS
Image caption,Series writer Tom Taylor told the BBC that DC Comics was already mulling the idea of a same-sex relationship before he pitched it
Details of the plot has yet to be revealed, but images shared by DC Comics show Jon and Jay sharing a kiss.

Series writer Tom Taylor told the BBC that, when he was first offered the job, he pondered "what Superman should be today."
"It struck me that it would be a real missed opportunity if we replaced Clark Kent with another straight white saviour," said Mr Taylor.
To his surprise, before he could pitch the idea of Jon being bisexual, he was told that DC Comics was already mulling the idea.
"There's been a real shift over the last few years - ten years ago, five years ago this would have been more difficult, but I think things have shifted in a really welcome way," said Mr Taylor.

Superman pictured next to Jay Nakamura
IMAGE SOURCE,DC COMICS
He said that, despite backlash from "trolls" on social media, reaction to the storyline has been overwhelmingly positive.
"We have people saying they read this news today and burst into tears - people saying they never thought in their life that they would be able to see themselves in Superman... literally the most powerful superhero in comics," recalled Mr Taylor.
"You'll always have people who'll use the old line of 'don't put politics into comics' - forgetting that every single [comic book] story ever has been political in some way," he said. "People who don't realise that the [Marvel comic series] X-Men were an analogy for the civil rights movement."
"We try to bring those people with us, but we are writing for the people who will hopefully see this Superman... and say 'This Superman is like me. This Superman is fighting for things that concern me'," he added.
wtf.... :rolleyes:

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
I am still waiting for the story arc where Bruce Wayne finally admits he is a pedophile and he has been banging all his Robins (both male and female) all this while.

The Robins can get together and beat the hell out of Batman with Jon Kent's help.

Then maybe Alfred will cry and ask as he holds Bruce Wayne battered body.......WHY? WHY? WHY? Is not pedophilia simply another sexual preference? A personal choice?

And the Robins also admit they did it consensually, they were also gay or bisexual like Jon Kent. So there was no malice and they forgive Batman/Bruce Wayne.

Only to have Wonder Woman come and KILL Batman with her sword and say "FUCK PEDOPHILIA ALFRED! They were just kids! What did they know? How can kids give consent? FUCK ALL OF YOU!"

countryman

Alfrescian
Loyal
The superman they are making bisexual is not Clark Kent/Kal El.

It is Jon Kent - son of Kal El and Lois Lane.

So technically speaking not the same "Superman".
I don't care whoever is Superman!
There is no way Superman can be portrayed as bisexual or gay..
He has to be a straight guy, righteous n with an upright character.
Can u imagine someone screwing Superman from the back..!

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
I don't care whoever is Superman!
There is no way Superman can be portrayed as bisexual or gay..
He has to be a straight guy, righteous n upright character.
Can u imagine someone screwing Superman from the back..!

Is not the same Superman. That's what I am telling you. Is his son. Somehow they decided to call the son also Superman but he is a young boy lah.

countryman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is not the same Superman. That's what I am telling you. Is his son. Somehow they decided to call the son also Superman but he is a young boy lah.
I know he's the son but still?
Bisexuals n gays don't hold a place in Superman's family!

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You can just disregard whatever those godless 'woke' people do. For example, if they turned a superhero into a trans ethnic minority faggot? Disregard it as non-canon.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
I know he's the son but still?
Bisexuals n gays don't hold a place in Superman's family!

The world has changed. LGBTQ is firmly entrenched and accepted in today's world and societies.

You can still protest and all. Like it or not this is how it is now.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
You can just disregard whatever those godless 'woke' people do. For example, if they turned a superhero into a trans ethnic minority faggot? Disregard it as non-canon.

Exactly.

They made this for Jon Kent. Supes' son. Not the big man O man himself.

So if there is backlash they can kill off Jon Kent if they want. I dont think Jon Kent was a particularly popular character. More for them to experiment with changes to the Superman name and mythos etc.