• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I had met up with Ng Teck Siong, & Election Court case in conjunction w Vote Buying

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
<iframe width="853" height="510" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/g3b4kD6j2NU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Mr. Ng had made progress in returning the borrowed and donated funds which we raised for Tg Pagar GRC nomination, now the larger sums are already returned, the remaining are in progress and which are smaller sums which takes more cost and time and less effective to carry out. Mr. Ng said he will return every single cent, & if there was really a single cent left he will top up with his own 99 cents to donate it to charity.

I am pushing the Vote Buying case and as well as the nomination case to be heard before Election Judge. It is in progress together.

:wink:

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: I had met up with Ng Teck Siong, & Election Court case in conjunction w Vote Buyi

<iframe width="853" height="510" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/g3b4kD6j2NU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Mr. Ng had made progress in returning the borrowed and donated funds which we raised for Tg Pagar GRC nomination, now the larger sums are already returned, the remaining are in progress and which are smaller sums which takes more cost and time and less effective to carry out. Mr. Ng said he will return every single cent, & if there was really a single cent left he will top up with his own 99 cents to donate it to charity.

I am pushing the Vote Buying case and as well as the nomination case to be heard before Election Judge. It is in progress together.

:wink:

OK leave everything behind till after polling date. We don't want main stream media to use this as weapon against the opposition when people are casting their vote. Don't try to stir anything when the grounds are moving sweeter to the opposition camp. So don't create further news for straights times or Mediacorp - they will not report positively.