• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

How safe is Australia for Asian migrants?

axe168

Alfrescian
Loyal
With guns easily available and consider many fly by shootings at houses, gang fights, drunkies and bullies published in Aussies newspapers?

Totally agree ! They denied me from winning the PIMP Of the year award.. Theyrefused to allow me to claim GST for my BMW. Worst of all, they insisted I should apply for solar grant when I hv the funds to build one above my roof. This is crap ! I rather return & to hv MDA looking after me with the right reading materials and big daddy to make a decision for me and my sons... Life's Good in SG !

Last edited:

tate

Alfrescian
Loyal
Life's Good in SG !

Yeah, yeah, so good that you have a few billionaires including that rich facebook guy choose Singapore, you should bring all your chicken back to Singapore, including the black ones.

axe168

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am looking forward to return lah. Please let me enjoy a little 1st.. ok ?
I have planted my seeds nine years ago and I am thinking of harvesting now to enjoy, eh sai bo ?
I need to keep a clear mind, coz once I return, I'll be the mercy of any tom, dick and harry :(
In Australia, any rules apply.. in Sg, we have only 1 white rule.. I need sometime to adjust bro..

Nonetheless, I feel happy for you ! Bro..

Yeah, yeah, so good that you have a few billionaires including that rich facebook guy choose Singapore, you should bring all your chicken back to Singapore, including the black ones.