• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

How many Lo Hei have you had so far since CNY eve?

realDonaldTrump

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am into my 19th now....
Mine! I bet your poo was smooth in past two weeks.

For me, there was a lo hei with a lot of colorings; so I noticed my poo was suddenly ultra dark green one morning when i wiped with toilet paper.

The freshest salad I had from a lo hei was Haidilao's, the veges were freshly shredded. They made us wait quite long to serve the lo hei (before we started the main meal), they shredded the veges only when someone ordered the lo hei.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

For me, there was a lo hei with a lot of colorings; so I noticed my poo was suddenly ultra dark green one morning when i wiped with toilet paper.

The freshest salad I had from a lo hei was Haidilao's, the veges were freshly shredded. They made us wait quite long to serve the lo hei (before we started the main meal), they shredded the veges only when someone ordered the lo hei.

Did you request Haidilao ATB waitresses to sing and dance for you at your table? Just say it's someone's birthday.

realDonaldTrump

Alfrescian
Loyal
Did you request Haidilao ATB waitresses to sing and dance for you at your table? Just say it's someone's birthday.
A senior waitress came over and just said the auspicious wishes while pouring everything on the plate.

For birthdays, usually get KTV hostess to sing and dance at my table.

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal

I only took one mouthful of it each time. Never like it.