• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

How do you self clean your aircon ?

ykhuser

Alfrescian
Loyal
i used those disposable paper filter bought from shoppe.once dirty i will just throw. for mnay years i dont even have to clean the coil or blower. con is ..you need replaced the paper filter every 2 to 3 weeks if your house is very dusty.

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
i used those disposable paper filter bought from shoppe.once dirty i will just throw. for mnay years i dont even have to clean the coil or blower. con is ..you need replaced the paper filter every 2 to 3 weeks if your house is very dusty.
Any pics or links on the paper fliter

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
Any pics or links on the paper fliter
It's the blower wheel that is the biggest problem. Nowadays most of the cleaning services will stipulate that they will not dismantle the blower wheel. After removing the aircon flaps, they just vacuum the blower wheel. You know if too much dirt gets stuck in the blower wheel, the gaps in wheel are filled and it can generate air.

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's the blower wheel that is the biggest problem. Nowadays most of the cleaning services will stipulate that they will not dismantle the blower wheel. After removing the aircon flaps, they just vacuum the blower wheel. You know if too much dirt gets stuck in the blower wheel, the gaps in wheel are filled and it can generate air.
Can spray the liquid detergent at roller then wipe dry

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Can spray the liquid detergent at roller then wipe dry
yahor. all ac techs in californicate use foam sprays while cleaning the ac. better than liquid detergent. less wet, less corrosion.
1700324375179.jpeg