• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

How a Singapore Cabinet Minister can lie thru his teeth!

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
In the 50 years of this government, I have never ever come across a cabinet minister that could lie thru his teeth in this manner.

Lim Boon Heng has always been known for his gaffes such as "tertiary qualkification must come with expiry date" to "why he could not buy a HDB flat and suffered due to his high pay"

How the hell does a Deputy General Manager considered a low grade staff.

Its disgraceful. Why the fuck are we paying world class salary for dishonest arseholes like this chap. The basis of the high pay was to prevent this lack of integrity in the first place. The response to a simple query took more than a week and so the response was not a knee jerk reaction that was done without research.

PAP crucified and arrested James Gomes at the Airport for purportly telling a lie when the basis was not very clear. This prick has been caught red handed. I would like to see how the PAP will with so called high moral standard and the pay to match these morals handle the Lim Boon Heng.

Christopher de Souza who had a massive heart attack over duxton plain floozies and who is a member of North West CDC needs to reconcile that high level of morals with this incident.

Imagine a "Wayangparty" catching this bastards and why the hell do we have CPH, CNA, TNP, Today and fucking Balji moralising from his throne.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
pretty wonderful folks, i'd say... they really make one wonders... :eek::eek::eek:

I was actually stunned when it was revealed that the recepients were DPM and Sr Mgr.

These guys has relied all these years on SPH journalists to point out errors in fact and judgement that they assumed that some will vet it. No realising that Wayangparty had one card left. Either that or they assumed that WP was bluffing.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
wonder who are the dpm and sr mgr. cronyism or nepotism at work?

Within the PAP linked grassroots organisation and that includes PA, CCC, RC, PAP Kindergarten etc, they are careful not to place relatives or friends of Cabinet Ministers and leading politicians within grassroots organsiations. This is to avoid resentment as such people will be readily identified by other PAP members.

Cabinet Ministers and Prominent Hangers On, normally get position in GLCs, NTUC etc These are not part of grassroots. Furthermore positions in GLCs and NTUc related companies are more lucrative. One example is Teo Chee Hian's wife who is employed by NTUC Income. Dhanabalan daughter in DBS. One mischievious example is Tan Kin Lian, a 30 year PAP cadre member who was CEO of NTUC Income until his retirement.

Having said that, low ranking PAP members's families and relatives are given paid positions within grassroots organisations. I can guarantee you that the DPM or Sr Manager is either with YPAP or PAP.

One of the strongest reasons for PAP holding onto power is the bullshit that appointments are based on merit can hold water. If they lose power, can you imagine the number of corruption charges that that has to be laid across all the grassroots, GLC, SPH and NTUC type organisations. Just on sheer volume alone, SAF personnel will probably have to seconded to CPIB and the courts case load will drag for at least 5 years.

After the 1988 elections, an opposition candidate( forgot his name but he was an Indian) who lectured part-time at NTUC was removed from his position and government clearly stated in the press that the PAP and NTUC are in "symbiotic relationship" and therefore this chap standing against the PAP while earning an income from NTUC is not tenable. Also note that PAP MPs that do not have any marketables skills will go to NTUC.

A point to note is that extremely smart individuals from amongst the scholars have been seconded from time to both PA and NTUC, so never assume that they are all duds. There has also been secondment from NTUC to the Civil Service. Halimah 'the fish" Yaacob was one such secondee. So the civil service has also been tainted. Lets not forget SPH, while we are at it.

As the western democracies like to say -"very incestuos". And you know where that does lead to - mutated growth, mental retardation and poor genes. Already large teeth and propped up ears are becoming evident.

Hakka Tiow

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am lost here.
Am I missing something about the DPM and Senior Manager?
Please clarify. Thank you.

You are either a foreigner, or someone who had not done NS, or had done NS but not in the army, or was in the army but was not trained in navigation to orientate yourself or you are..........

Read backwards mah!

locky2ky

Alfrescian
Loyal
Within the PAP linked grassroots organisation and that includes PA, CCC, RC, PAP Kindergarten etc, they are careful not to place relatives or friends of Cabinet Ministers and leading politicians within grassroots organsiations. This is to avoid resentment as such people will be readily identified by other PAP members.

Cabinet Ministers and Prominent Hangers On, normally get position in GLCs, NTUC etc These are not part of grassroots. Furthermore positions in GLCs and NTUc related companies are more lucrative. One example is Teo Chee Hian's wife who is employed by NTUC Income. Dhanabalan daughter in DBS. One mischievious example is Tan Kin Lian, a 30 year PAP cadre member who was CEO of NTUC Income until his retirement.

Having said that, low ranking PAP members's families and relatives are given paid positions within grassroots organisations. I can guarantee you that the DPM or Sr Manager is either with YPAP or PAP.

One of the strongest reasons for PAP holding onto power is the bullshit that appointments are based on merit can hold water. If they lose power, can you imagine the number of corruption charges that that has to be laid across all the grassroots, GLC, SPH and NTUC type organisations. Just on sheer volume alone, SAF personnel will probably have to seconded to CPIB and the courts case load will drag for at least 5 years.

After the 1988 elections, an opposition candidate( forgot his name but he was an Indian) who lectured part-time at NTUC was removed from his position and government clearly stated in the press that the PAP and NTUC are in "symbiotic relationship" and therefore this chap standing against the PAP while earning an income from NTUC is not tenable. Also note that PAP MPs that do not have any marketables skills will go to NTUC.

A point to note is that extremely smart individuals from amongst the scholars have been seconded from time to both PA and NTUC, so never assume that they are all duds. There has also been secondment from NTUC to the Civil Service. Halimah 'the fish" Yaacob was one such secondee. So the civil service has also been tainted. Lets not forget SPH, while we are at it.

As the western democracies like to say -"very incestuos". And you know where that does lead to - mutated growth, mental retardation and poor genes. Already large teeth and propped up ears are becoming evident.

seconding saf personnel to cpib? didn't the old man once said saf would be called in if there were a coup?

Charlie9

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are either a foreigner, or someone who had not done NS, or had done NS but not in the army, or was in the army but was not trained in navigation to orientate yourself or you are..........

Read backwards mah!

I served NS more than 30 years ago, in the army.
I have resided overseas for about 30 years.
Pardon me for asking.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am lost here.
Am I missing something about the DPM and Senior Manager?
Please clarify. Thank you.

Sorry, it should be DGM (deputy general manger) and Sr Manager of North West CDC who earned 8 mths bonus during times like this.

Someone revealed that 2 persons received the bonus but the Mayor of the CDC, PAP MP Dr Teo Ho Ping claimed that he has no idea the salary or bonus of his staff as their payroll is handled by People Association.

Cabinet Minister Lee Boon Heng and Deputy Chairman of PA subsequently said that they paid according to guidelines and they were low ranking staff.

Website Wayangparty.com revealed that actual designations of the staff and that they have their names. The next day, Govt blanked out all media content on it - SPH Online, CNA etc.

Hakka Tiow

Alfrescian
Loyal
I served NS more than 30 years ago, in the army.
I have resided overseas for about 30 years.
Pardon me for asking.

O h! Sorry hah, did not know you are one of the smart winners in this nation of losers. Doing well? Come back if you are good enough for the PAP to grovel at your feet. Don't if you have to kneel in front of their zippers.

cass888

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you even know what you're talking about, you'll know that DGM and SM in CDC are relatively junior level staff. DGM is usually either an ENTRY LEVEL administrative officer (first 2-3 years) put there to learn the ropes, or a PA career officer whose next promotion is probably to Assistant Director (which is again a relative low grade division I position) in PA.

As your ah beng friends will say, don't know dont anyhow say.

How the hell does a Deputy General Manager considered a low grade staff.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you even know what you're talking about, you'll know that DGM and SM in CDC are relatively junior level staff. DGM is usually either an ENTRY LEVEL administrative officer (first 2-3 years) put there to learn the ropes, or a PA career officer whose next promotion is probably to Assistant Director (which is again a relative low grade division I position) in PA.

As your ah beng friends will say, don't know dont anyhow say.

You might want to read Lim Boon Heng's comments about his description of staff involved. Any reasonable person will only come to one conclusion.

What happenned? Many days have passed and no comment from PAP, the PA, CDC or the Cabinet when wayangparty revealed the positions actually held by recepients of 8mths bonus. Cat got their collective tongue!

Its an absolute disgrace that a cabinet minister lied thru his teeth to this extent to Singaporeans. This same minister also organsied the 80th Birthday Party of the old man. Honour among thieves?

Why don't you reveal the actual salary of the DGM? I am sure Singaporeans are going to get an even bigger shock. The career PA staff will probably die of heart attack when they realise the pay drawn by their Alpha Society colleagues seconded to PA.

In this game, you either have the cards or damn well keep quiet.

If Liew Mun Leong garnered a bonus of $20M , how much do you think his functional boss Ho Ching got? By the way, your definition would put Liew as a junior staff compared to Ho. Semantics is not the way to clarify a muddled issue. One just sinks deeper in the m&d.

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
That thought also crossed my mind:biggrin: Btw when the property market was white hot hot I think even LKY's proverbial 'dummy conductor' could have possibly turned out the same profit figure that Liew did for Cap, so I find this EVA justification to be a bit iffy:rolleyes:

If Liew Mun Leong garnered a bonus of $20M , how much do you think his functional boss Ho Ching got? By the way, your definition would put Liew as a junior staff compared to Ho. Semantics is not the way to clarify a muddled issue. One just sinks deeper in the m&d.

cass888

Alfrescian
Loyal
A lot of words, but you still miss the point. We're not talking relative terms here but absolute terms. Unless you want to compare the DGM with a cleaner.

The DGM very likely earn less than $6k a month (maybe unless he is a condemned case who's been rotting at that position for the last 10 years). Hardly a senor position.

Much ado over nothing. Or maybe it just reflects where you are.

By the way, your definition would put Liew as a junior staff compared to Ho. Semantics is not the way to clarify a muddled issue. One just sinks deeper in the m&d.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Still sinking in the m&d.

A lot of words, but you still miss the point. We're not talking relative terms here but absolute terms. Unless you want to compare the DGM with a cleaner.

The DGM very likely earn less than $6k a month (maybe unless he is a condemned case who's been rotting at that position for the last 10 years). Hardly a senor position.

Much ado over nothing. Or maybe it just reflects where you are.