• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Hougang, Aljunied, Marine Parade and Bishan -TP to fall. 16 with PAP having 71 seats

patrickv

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Hougang, Aljunied, Marine Parade and Bishan -TP to fall

Let Hougang & Aljunied opposition voters to REGRET & REPENT for the next 5 years. Let the rest of the constituencies enjoy the fruits.

Let's see how much noise & how WPs slap the driver, or just quiet like a mouse for the next 5 years until the next election.

Opposition voters in Aljunied who prefer Non Ministers to lead & serve them. Good luck to Aljunied & Hougang.

pap dog, fuck u.

hahaha. great to see GY cry.

youallhumsup

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Hougang, Aljunied, Marine Parade and Bishan -TP to fall. 16 with PAP having 71 se

2uza54z.jpg

yellow_people

Alfrescian
Loyal

Let's see how much noise & how WPs slap the driver, or just quiet like a mouse for the next 5 years until the next election.

Opposition voters in Aljunied who prefer Non Ministers to lead & serve them. Good luck to Aljunied & Hougang.

The past points the way to the future.

<iframe width="425" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/7tiuWPB1F8s?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

-

patrickv

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Hougang, Aljunied, Marine Parade and Bishan -TP to fall. 16 with PAP having 71 se

stinky ah neh sour grapes.

hahaha:biggrin:

yellow_people

Alfrescian
Loyal

stinky ah neh sour grapes.

hahaha:biggrin:

What's the point of sending your daughter for piano lessons when she is going to follow your example and be just another foul-mouthed Ah Lian?

-

patrickv

Alfrescian
Loyal

What's the point of sending your daughter for piano lessons when she is going to follow your example and be just another foul-mouthed Ah Lian?

-

when i say stinky ah neh, u straightaway know its u. steady. :biggrin:

gesg2011

Alfrescian
Loyal

MM Lee already said 'Aljunied' people will pay the price, and will have 5 years to live and repent.

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

I was responding to your post in general. Nothing personal. :rolleyes:

-

Piggy, i am not done with you yet, Aljunied is now blue so fuck your lao boo cheebye too!

yellow_people

Alfrescian
Loyal

Piggy, i am not done with you yet, Aljunied is now blue so fuck your lao boo cheebye too!

I issued a challenge to you more than 2 weeks ago. I waited 4 hours and you chickened out without so much as a whimper. And now you want to talk big coward?

Anyway, Aljunied GRC is not like Hougang, which is strictly Hokkien and Teochew crowd with insignificant pockets of minorities. Aljunied has 25% Malay population and WP as evidenced by their comments on Malay at the hustling does not even have a clue as to the problem faced by this community. It is going to fun to watch.

-

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

I issued a challenge to you more than 2 weeks ago. I waited 4 hours and you chickened out without so much as a whimper. And now you want to talk big coward?

Anyway, Aljunied GRC is not like Hougang, which is strictly Hokkien and Teochew crowd with insignificant pockets of minorities. Aljunied has 25% Malay population and WP as evidenced by their comments on Malay at the hustling does not even have a clue as to the problem faced by this community. It is going to fun to watch.

-

thank goodness we don't need your vote in Aljunied, watch the votes swing to 60% and more in the next GE, towards a first world parliament

kukubird58

Alfrescian
Loyal

hahaha.....this 1 takes the cake......
another BS exposed yet pple still treat this guy as demi god.....
keep it cumming....

BusNo64

Alfrescian
Loyal

hahaha.....this 1 takes the cake......
another BS exposed yet pple still treat this guy as demi god.....
keep it cumming....

dont talk cok lah porlumpar puacheebye kia...how many LKY books did u buy to porlumpar him? :rolleyes::oIo:

palden

Alfrescian
Loyal

Don't worry most sinkaporeans are either retards or ball less. Pap is safe la. If sinkaporeans are not retards and ball less, why would they require ft? That's why in comparison, they are of a lower quality then this ah neh pinoys and thets. Be glad that the ft willing to come and save a retarded ball less nation

kukubird58

Alfrescian
Loyal

hahaha....scroobal, how about this for track record???