• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Hopefully next Ramadan we fast with the Muslim too...

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
.... fast for one day.... fasting is good for health reason.... 不吃不知 一试就知.... no eat don't die. One try don't die too...

Our body stored vitamins, iodine in liver, vitamin A, protiens, fats and so on.... fast for one day, our body will grab these stored vitamins and minerals to function the body activity.... reduce the body stored spaces to make you lighter, and replace with fresh one when you start eating.....

Last edited:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
12-hour dawn to dusk intermittent binge eating is useless. You need to fast for at least 72 continuous hours.

Also, Ramadan fasting is dry fasting, which I do not recommend.

ODACHEK

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fasting must train from young...
iu

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
12-hour dawn to dusk intermittent binge eating is useless. You need to fast for at least 72 continuous hours.

You can adjust your fasting to suit your bio.... then fine tune as time goes by.... I fast frequently and find bom bom easy...

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal

72 hours is go hungry program to get rid of toxic in your body.... cancer virus, and bad bacteria infested in your body need to feed with protiens to survive too.... deprive them of protiens it will die first... run road....

Last edited: