• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Homeless man and pretty young girl caught in public displays of affection

hokkien

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
pic10.jpg

pic17.jpg

Can romance spark between a homeless man and a wealthier young girl?

This Chinese couple proves that love knows no barriers, not even socioeconomic ones.

A video of a homeless man and a young and attractive wealthier woman captured the attention of Chinese netizens a while back.

In the video, the homeless man and the young woman are seen holding hands, kissing and hugging each other tightly on the streets of Xuzhou in Jiangsu, China.

While the girl looked annoyed at the person behind the camera, she was not shy in showing her affection for the man she was with.

According to netizens, the girl was questioned by police later on as passers-by worried for her safety.

Despite telling the police that the man was her husband, she could not tell them his name, age or place of residence.

Till today, the identities of the people in the video are still unclear and the authenticity of the woman's claims is still being questioned.

Witterquick

Alfrescian
Loyal
LOVE IS BLIND

The Merchant Of Venice, 1596:

JESSICA: Here, catch this casket; it is worth the pains.
I am glad 'tis night, you do not look on me,
For I am much ashamed of my exchange:
But love is blind and lovers cannot see
The pretty follies that themselves commit;
For if they could, Cupid himself would blush
To see me thus transformed to a boy.

LonelyTREE

Alfrescian
Loyal
This video will bring you to tears..

love is definitely blind.

[video=youtube;0fjP9o194Uo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0fjP9o194Uo[/video]