• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Hiroo Onoda, Japanese Soldier Who Hid in Jungle for 29 Years,Dies at 91 .

god_zeus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hiroo Onoda, Japanese Soldier Who Hid in Jungle for 29 Years,Dies at 91 .

will lee kuan yew out lived this last but loyal japanese soldier from ww2

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/QN85R2MbxPk?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

god_zeus

Alfrescian
Loyal
your england the fail ah?

I said he died at 91
so i wonder if LKY will out live him
if Lee is still alive at 92
then he outlived this old soldier

Last edited:

HTOLAS

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I don't know if LTA Onoda committed any atrocities. If he had, I condemn these acts. But what is undeniable is that he survived 29 years alone and in the jungle, believing in a cause bigger than himself. To LKY, I don't think there was a cause bigger than himself.

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I don't know if LTA Onoda committed any atrocities. If he had, I condemn these acts. But what is undeniable is that he survived 29 years alone and in the jungle, believing in a cause bigger than himself. To LKY, I don't think there was a cause bigger than himself.

A smear of shit on sole of shoe be that my shoe or your shoe will have a cause bigger than that smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY.
Days, if not weeks from becoming a corpse.
Unleashing the hooting and hooting onto ArseLoon and LEE KWA FAMILIES from his hand chosen scums and moral degenerates that he himself packed into the PAP.

We all will yum seng and sing and dance on the streets and table tops
Celebrations will last more than a day, more than a week, more than a year.

WE WILL CELEBRATE THE DEATH OF LKY THE REST OF OUR LIVES

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Back then after the end of WW2, quite a number of Jap soldiers in Indonesia remained there and fought together with the Indonesian freedom fighters against the Dutch troops..

After Indonesia was finally free from Dutch rule, these Jap soldiers who were then already fluent in Bahasa Indonesia , married local Javanese women and converted to Islam.. Some became farmers or some started small businesses and they lived in the country for the rest of their lives..