• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Headless Chickens ignore helpless Bargain Hen totally

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ng Eng Hen is supposed to be the chief strategist for this coming election, but nobody seems to give a hoot to his edicts, namely (1)outgoing incumbents to introduce replacements after August 9, (2)don't use Facebook to broadcast retirement plans. And that advice about negative campaigning didn't last too long either - advisor Teo Chee Hean is already taking pot shots at a certain town council, even when his own National Research Foundation (NRF) does not pass muster with the Auditor General.

Former Transport Minister Raymond Lim was pretty loquacious when he was head of some think tank called the Round Table or something. Since re-elected in GE 2011, he lost his voice for the whole duration 12th Parliament was in session (10 October 2011 -). And he suddenly pipes up only to utter, "It has been a great privilege and honour for me to have served as your MP these past 14 years.”

Goh Chok Tong was more provocative. He used Facebook to call his own shots:
"As for me, A few friends have suggested that I retire as I have done enough for the country. But Marine Parade residents and many others urge me to stay on. They say the country and Marine Parade still need me.

Well, I will explain my decision at our ND dinner on 14 Aug. Wish me wisdom."

As we understand the status quo, his ultimate fate is determined only by two parties. One, the electorate, who sent George Yeo packing to Hong Kong, and two, the prime minister, who alone decides who stands and who falls. But Goh upped the ante by announcing the candidacy of Edwin Tong ("at my request"), the lawyer defending the round-tripping hijinks of the City Harvest Church pastor - and the infamous flow chart used to trace the circuitous movements of our Central Provident Fund (CPF).

If that's not enough, Goh just declared that the Kate Spade aficionado will be back, complete with a live SG50 baby package. Who, pray tell, is really in charge?

Years ago, when there was speculation about the People's Action Party (PAP) splitting into two ranks to provide the people with alternate voices in parliament - as in give the people cake, and eat it too - the scenario was to have Goh leading one team, and Lee Hsien Loong the other. No need for messy opposition parties meeting in secret and provide horse trading stories to sell local newspapers. Don't you just love the smell of scandal in the morning?

http://singaporedesk.blogspot.sg/2015/08/whos-boss.html

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
And Lim Swee Say added that he got permission to re-contest East Coast, having said a day earlier that he was waiting for a response.

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The latest is Irene Ng who announced their retirement.

Used to be that the PM calls a press conference, tells who are stepping down,
to facilitate "leadership change".

Now, it is the useless MPs who announce their own version of leadership change.

And all the Bargain Hen can do is go fcuk fcuk fcuk.
Ooops, I mean cluck cluck cluck.

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
shut the fuck out of Bargain Hen and all other PAPs

DANGLE THEM TO DANCE UNDER LAMP POSTS

WHEN THEY ARE DANCING, THEY CANNOT TALK COCK THE WAY PAP TALK COCK TO ALL OF US WHILE STEALING OUR MONEY AND LAUGHING ALL THE WAY TO THEIR BANKS

DANGLE ALL OF THEM HIGH HIGH

The cronies do not get peanuts or they will not be cronies

http://sonofadud.com/2015/06/25/sin...new-how-much-singtels-ceo-was-really-getting/

Running Bitch Chua Sock Koong is not even an exceptional running bitch cum crony and she getting over 10 million a year.
What do the fucking PAPs pay their even more favourite cronies? Even morest than to bitch chua

How much do the fucking ministers pay themselves? More than they want to tell you.

ALL THAT FROM OUR FUCKING MONEY THAT THEY CREAM AND CUM THEMSELVES ON WHILE THEY GO LAUGHING ALL THE FUCKING WAY TO THEIR FUCKING BANKS
WHILE WE ALL STAND STUPIDLY IN FRONT OF A FUCKING FLAG TO MAKE OUR PLEDGES NOT KNOWING WE ALL HEAD DOWN DOWN AND ARSEHOLES UP HIGH HIGH TO BE
FUCKED AND TIEWED AND KANNED BY THEM ALL AND THEIR CRONIES

DANGLE A PAP WITH PIANO WIRE FROM ORCHARD ROAD LAMP POST
INCLUDE THEIR RUNNING DOGS AND CRONIES
NECKLACE THEM SO THEY CAN SEE LIGHT

DO THAT BEFORE THEY KILL US ALL

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The latest is Irene Ng who announced their retirement.

Used to be that the PM calls a press conference, tells who are stepping down,
to facilitate "leadership change".

Now, it is the useless MPs who announce their own version of leadership change.

And all the Bargain Hen can do is go fcuk fcuk fcuk.
Ooops, I mean cluck cluck cluck.

Now Mah Bow Tan has announced his departure too.
Even from the same GRC, they cannot co-ordinate.

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
shut the fuck out of Bargain Hen and all other PAPs

DANGLE THEM TO DANCE UNDER LAMP POSTS

WHEN THEY ARE DANCING, THEY CANNOT TALK COCK THE WAY PAP TALK COCK TO ALL OF US WHILE STEALING OUR MONEY AND LAUGHING ALL THE WAY TO THEIR BANKS

DANGLE ALL OF THEM HIGH HIGH

http://sonofadud.com/2015/06/25/sin...new-how-much-singtels-ceo-was-really-getting/

Running Bitch Chua Sock Koong is not even an exceptional running bitch cum crony and she getting over 10 million a year.
What do the fucking PAPs pay their even more favourite cronies? Even morest than to bitch chua

How much do the fucking ministers pay themselves? More than they want to tell you.

ALL THAT FROM OUR FUCKING MONEY THAT THEY CREAM AND CUM THEMSELVES ON WHILE THEY GO LAUGHING ALL THE FUCKING WAY TO THEIR FUCKING BANKS
WHILE WE ALL STAND STUPIDLY IN FRONT OF A FUCKING FLAG TO MAKE OUR PLEDGES NOT KNOWING WE ALL HEAD DOWN DOWN AND ARSEHOLES UP HIGH HIGH TO BE

HANG THE PAPs TO SEE THEM DANCE UNDER THE LAMP POSTS

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
patriot8/06/2015 11:11 AM
Probably and likely a medical officer during his Nationa Service Days, he has become a Defence Minister, how this is so is not nice to speculate though logically speaking, his education and profession are more medical and health related.
Maybe if a Lt General gets voted in, there could be a change to one more related to National Defence.

Remember watching him in a television programme which was anchored by Lee Kuok Huang for the National Conversation. Eng Hen appeared much less eloquent than Lee; the Mediacorp Actor. But, he(Hen) was much humble then than he is today, now he speaks like an Aristocrat. However, as noted by most, no one give a damn to what he had said or says.
His lack of humility or rather, his change to a more dictating posture is only going to alienate the People and also his fellow parliamentarians.
I do not believe that are no rivalry in the Cabinet.

patriot

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
They cannot even PLAN, let alone RUN a proper campaign to keep themselves in power -
and they are asking us to TRUST them?

They cannot even get their own troopers to march to the same song.