• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Have you been drunk before?

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
You no drunk also behaved like drunk.
No difference.
At sfc want to suck cock like a drunkard
Kana fired went home and made overnight stupid decision to buy jb whore house.
Drive car bang wall without other vehicles involved.
Lol some drunkard won't even do this kind of stupid things lol

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You no drunk also behaved like drunk.
No difference.
At sfc want to suck cock like a drunkard
Kana fired went home and made overnight stupid decision to buy jb whore house.
Drive car bang wall without other vehicles involved.
Lol some drunkard won't even do this kind of stupid things lol
Suck cock and Prostitute is your sell nude sell cb Cantonese mother that produced a self admitted cantonese CBT thief that kneel down suck boss cock in order not to be fired and get sent to jail. Pui!

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Go around jurong east to harass people like a drunkard.
You Farking cb now also drunkard to create such thread.
I give you one Farking punch to wake you up.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Go around jurong east to harass people like a drunkard.
You Farking cb now also drunkard to create such thread.
I give you one Farking punch to wake you up.
People harass me is called I harass people. 小人就是这样颠倒是非黑白。贱人走狗汉奸!

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
which means no fun lah. insomnia, sleep apnea, tinnitus, stomach cancer, paranoia, and hopefully no lupus which may cause auto-immune and kidney diseases. very poor thing. getting old, grouchy, grumpy, grinchy. and to top it off, the albatross hanging around your neck at such late age - lousy virginity. tormented in this life, blessedly you should have a more fun life in the next one. drink and get drunk for once.

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
People harass me is called I harass people. 小人就是这样颠倒是非黑白。贱人走狗汉奸!

Harassing and abusing you here in this forum has become a source of entertainment for many of us. Remember that time when you went MIA for a period of time? We were so bored and something seems to be missing. Don't worry. We'll continue to abuse you for the next 365 days.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
which means no fun lah. insomnia, sleep apnea, tinnitus, stomach cancer, paranoia, and hopefully no lupus which may cause auto-immune and kidney diseases. very poor thing. getting old, grouchy, grumpy, grinchy. and to top it off, the albatross hanging around your neck at such late age - lousy virginity. tormented in this life, blessedly you should have a more fun life in the next one. drink and get drunk for once.
Ya lousy virginity indeed but evil hakka Cantonese bully dogs with sell nude sell cb family women are so jealous of me. Sickening life indeed, I want to have fun in my next life.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Harassing and abusing you here in this forum has become a source of entertainment for many of us. Remember that time when you went MIA for a period of time? We were so bored and something seems to be missing. Don't worry. We'll continue to abuse you for the next 365 days.
Tsk tsk tsk look at how no morals you Cantonese dogs sons of chickens are to bully old weak vulnerable sick people with your Cantonese dog chicken pride. Pui!