• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

have a GOOD laugh here, Ah Bian to copycat Roh's suicide!

matamafia

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ah Bian kiss my ass! Taipei jail fear Ah Bian copycat Koreian Roh's sucide!

They said he is similar backgound with Roh, Human Rights Lawyer turned president from a family of poor farmer. Claimed to be anti-corruption. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

http://tw.news.yahoo.com/article/url/d/a/090524/17/1k1mb.html

盧武鉉自殺效應 北所:會對陳水扁加強戒護
NOWnews 更新日期:"2009/05/24 13:12" 政治中心/綜合報導

1242733890.jpg

同樣是貧農之子、人權律師,最後都當上總統並因貪污案而清廉形象盡毀。台灣的陳水扁和南韓的盧武鉉政治路非常相似,昨(23)日盧武鉉跳崖自殺,台北看守所今(24)日表示,前總統陳水扁作息正常,由於涉貪的南韓前總統盧武鉉自殺,陳水扁可收看電視或是聽收音機得知消息,因此所方已加強戒護。

前立委林濁水批評陳水扁,並且以「羞恥心」拿陳水扁與盧武鉉對比。對此,北所指出,對外界的資訊,陳水扁有訂閱報紙而且可以透過掌上型電視、收音機獲悉消息。

北所表示,陳水扁作息已經恢復正常,目前已經恢復進食固體食物,今天吃完早飯後就在房舍裡看電視,精神看起來還不錯。

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
The only person here crying would be uncleyap if ah bian really killed himself.

Really? That post showed that either you know nothing and try to act smart, or that you are completely silly.

I don't give a shit if Ah Bian killed himself. I will have a big laugh if you followed him! :biggrin:

DannyBoyBoy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ah Bian kiss my ass! Taipei jail fear Ah Bian copycat Koreian Roh's sucide!

They said he is similar backgound with Roh, Human Rights Lawyer turned president from a family of poor farmer. Claimed to be anti-corruption. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

http://tw.news.yahoo.com/article/url/d/a/090524/17/1k1mb.html

盧武鉉自殺效應 北所:會對陳水扁加強戒護
NOWnews 更新日期:"2009/05/24 13:12" 政治中心/綜合報導

1242733890.jpg

同樣是貧農之子、人權律師,最後都當上總統並因貪污案而清廉形象盡毀。台灣的陳水扁和南韓的盧武鉉政治路非常相似,昨(23)日盧武鉉跳崖自殺,台北看守所今(24)日表示,前總統陳水扁作息正常,由於涉貪的南韓前總統盧武鉉自殺,陳水扁可收看電視或是聽收音機得知消息,因此所方已加強戒護。

前立委林濁水批評陳水扁,並且以「羞恥心」拿陳水扁與盧武鉉對比。對此,北所指出,對外界的資訊,陳水扁有訂閱報紙而且可以透過掌上型電視、收音機獲悉消息。

北所表示,陳水扁作息已經恢復正常,目前已經恢復進食固體食物,今天吃完早飯後就在房舍裡看電視,精神看起來還不錯。

hey clown, how many nick you have in this forum?